The Student Room Group

Uni decider help

Want to apply for pharmacology 2017.
My as grades were: Chemistry - C, Biology-B, ICT- A

Are these uni's and their entry requirements reasonable for my grades do you think?
Bristol- AAB
Southampton - AAB
Liverpool - ABB
Portsmouth - BBC
(either UEL - BBC
or Kingston - BCC)
I was 5 marks off an A in biology so hopefully will get the A at the end of A2, and an resitting chemistry so should get a B overall
Bump
Original post by lemonandlime1
Want to apply for pharmacology 2017.
My as grades were: Chemistry - C, Biology-B, ICT- A

Are these uni's and their entry requirements reasonable for my grades do you think?
Bristol- AAB
Southampton - AAB
Liverpool - ABB
Portsmouth - BBC
(either UEL - BBC
or Kingston - BCC)
I was 5 marks off an A in biology so hopefully will get the A at the end of A2, and an resitting chemistry so should get a B overall

It looks like you have a good range of entry requirements,from aspirational to safe so I would say that those are a good choice. The only other thing to look at with respect to grades would be if they require the grades to be in specific subjects, such as "A in Chemistry".
Original post by Headingtonian
It looks like you have a good range of entry requirements,from aspirational to safe so I would say that those are a good choice. The only other thing to look at with respect to grades would be if they require the grades to be in specific subjects, such as "A in Chemistry".

thank you! yeah i've looked at the entry requirements for these uni's and the maximum they require is a B in chemistry, thank you though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending