Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Want to apply for pharmacology 2017.
    My as grades were: Chemistry - C, Biology-B, ICT- A

Are these uni's and their entry requirements reasonable for my grades do you think?
    Bristol- AAB
    Southampton - AAB
    Liverpool - ABB
    Portsmouth - BBC
    (either UEL - BBC
    or Kingston - BCC)
    I was 5 marks off an A in biology so hopefully will get the A at the end of A2, and an resitting chemistry so should get a B overall

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemonandlime1)
    Want to apply for pharmacology 2017.
    My as grades were: Chemistry - C, Biology-B, ICT- A

Are these uni's and their entry requirements reasonable for my grades do you think?
    Bristol- AAB
    Southampton - AAB
    Liverpool - ABB
    Portsmouth - BBC
    (either UEL - BBC
    or Kingston - BCC)
    I was 5 marks off an A in biology so hopefully will get the A at the end of A2, and an resitting chemistry so should get a B overall
    It looks like you have a good range of entry requirements,from aspirational to safe so I would say that those are a good choice. The only other thing to look at with respect to grades would be if they require the grades to be in specific subjects, such as "A in Chemistry".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Headingtonian)
    It looks like you have a good range of entry requirements,from aspirational to safe so I would say that those are a good choice. The only other thing to look at with respect to grades would be if they require the grades to be in specific subjects, such as "A in Chemistry".
    thank you! yeah i've looked at the entry requirements for these uni's and the maximum they require is a B in chemistry, thank you though

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.