Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping to start the TU100: My digital life course come October, and I am wondering if anyone knows if I can use it to then study an undergraduate degree in a 'brick' university?

Thank you
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    That's not really a question with a single answer - you would need to check with the individual institution(s) you're interested in applying to in order to find out whether they'd allow this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyuucumber)
    I'm hoping to start the TU100: My digital life course come October, and I am wondering if anyone knows if I can use it to then study an undergraduate degree in a 'brick' university?

Thank you
    As the other poster said, you would need to ask the university you want to apply to if they take it. But do be aware that if you intend to fund your new course with Student Finance that for every year you spend with the OU (irrespective of how many credits studied in a year and how you've funded the credits), you'll lose 1 year of full time funding with Student Finance, so plan carefully if you intend to finance your new course.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.