parents Watch

This discussion is closed.
Airport Fairy
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
OK, this is kind of like some of the other threads, but what's the worst thing one of your parents has ever done to you? My mum dressed up as a teletubby in front of my whole school.....that was pretty bad.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My dad nearly disowned me, that was pretty cool...
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, my parents made my dress up as an old bard (with tights as well), and do this publicity thing.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Stood up to the frigging ******. But hey, he can't afford to disown me, because without me his family's a disgrace. Heehee...
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
Some things are just best left untold.
Airport Fairy
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
Family's a disgrace without you, eh? Why is he a ******?
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mine went to the loo while me and my sis were in a swimming pool and when he was gone I decided to swim to the deep end like I had just learnt, but my sister didn't want me to go so grabbed my back and we bot went under, I was forced to open my eyes and hit someone on the back who took us out just as I needed to breathe, but we were all right but my dad said it as our fault, the cheek!
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
er......er................er.... ......................my parents aint ever really done anything bad to me....mmmmmmmmm.......maybe with more ppl posting i'll be able to remember something that ive buried in the darkest depths of my mind!!
RobbieC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My dad manipulated me when I was only 7. My mum was having an affair and he told me about it, quite frankly. He said if my brother and I chose to live with her, he would go away and leave us forever, and that we would never see him again.

Part of me wishes I had chosen my mum anyway, because he is a *******. Hence, the reason I make his life hell as often as is possible. Only one more year at home, and soon he has to pay my mum off with 40 grand, should be entertaining when the letter comes through
Revelation
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
my mum punched/hit me (in the head) with the tv remote in her hand about 5 times aswell as my dad and mum shouting at me. Or the other time I was sick in my room from drinking and my mum made me clean it up with super strong cleaning products that smell really weird and strong the next morning - that made me feel even worse D:
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Revelation)
Or the other time I was sick in my room from drinking and my mum made me clean it up with super strong cleaning products that smell really weird and strong the next morning - that made me feel even worse D:
Sounds fair to me.
miss_piddles
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
urm...prob when my dad said in front of the all the staff in high school that me getting head girl ws the biggest mistake and that I should give it up! :confused: I was like "what?!" :rolleyes: It was soo embarrassing....
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
At my sisters 21st she had a Rockey Horror themed party. My dad dressed up as Frank N Furter and my mum dressed up as Magenta. It was fantastic! I wasnt embarassed but my youngest brother was...
firebladez777.5
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, my mother used to take to pretending she didn't have a clue who I was in public, when I insisted on wearing grunge clothing. I was often told how remarkably like a "street child" I appeared. (I was going through a grunge phase, and had long-ish hair, which to her was nothing short of sacrilege)What a snob!

As for dad...well, where do I start? <starts shifting mentally through all the traumatising incidents, which are just too painful and cringeworthy to recount>
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (759)
90.57%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (79)
9.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise