Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

are hot girls socially weird? Watch

ReputationRep:
    i hate hot girls....i don't like it how they think i need to like them. what gives? don't they get it?

ReputationRep:
    It's called the crazy/hot scale

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ???????

ReputationRep:
    They are just used to being liked and praised all the time. It gives them an ego boost and then they become arrogant. That's the best way to explain this.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    you hate them because you want them. so essentially they are right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    It's called the crazy/hot scale

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No it's not.

Just because you used the word scale and incorporated a dash does no mean what you're saying is established and official.

There is no correlation. This post can be deemed futile.

OP clearly lacks experience with the opposite gender. He may have come across one "hot and crazy girl" and got excited with his wealth of experience that he decided to post on TSR and make it seem like he knows all about male-female dynamics.

No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TruthBeTold')
    No it's not.

Just because you used the word scale and incorporated a dash does no mean what you're saying is established and official.

OP clearly lacks experience with the opposite gender. He may have come across one "hot and crazy girl" and got excited with his wealth of experience that he decided to post on TSR and make it seem like he knows all about male-female dynamics.

No
    Ah okay, so because OP doesn't know every woman in the world, regardless of trends observed by other members, anything you say is pointless speculation. Helpful advice.*

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay, so because OP doesn't know every woman in the world, regardless of trends observed by other members, anything you say is pointless speculation. Helpful advice.*
    If you can quote where I suggested OP has to know every woman in the world, I will reward you with a nice warm fuzzy rep.

In addition, most people above agree with me that there is no trend.

ReputationRep:
    It's the problem with our society. from an early age, hot girls learn that they don't need to work for anything and they can get praised for nothing so they just expect most guys to praise them and buy them gifts...

ReputationRep:
    If you can quote where I suggested OP has to know every woman in the world, I will reward you with a nice warm fuzzy rep.

In addition, most people above agree with me that there is no trend.
    I think you need to count that again.

ReputationRep:
    I would say a very large proportion get taken in by the mainstream cultural zeitgeist/social media memes and are if anything fashion followers rather than leaders. In general though if the better endowed uphold an alternative lifestyle they are considered provocative, daring or iconic whereas if the ugly do the same they are regarded as weirdos, nutters and freaks.

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to count that again.
    I know you need to count again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JavaScriptMaster)
    It's the problem with our society. from an early age, hot girls learn that they don't need to work for anything and they can get praised for nothing so they just expect most guys to praise them and buy them gifts...
    This doesn't make them them crazy. In fact, it makes them less crazy. Crazy girls have emotional issues. Hot girls are used to superficial relations. They aren't familiar with anything deeper level.

Crazy girls are all about deeper levels and getting irrationally emotional.

ReputationRep:
    No it's not.

No

No, since 90% of hot girls are like this. hot girls are stupid, and think they should be pandered to.

ReputationRep:
    I've realised hot guys are like this too not only girls.

They know when they're good looking/hot so try and act smart with it by trying to put their expectations on the opposite/ same sex as high as they want it (nearly impossible to acc find) but most (not all though) are just pure vain and arrogant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimkarsd)
    No, since 90% of hot girls are like this. hot girls are stupid, and think they should be pandered to.
    "90%" ok

ReputationRep:
    I know you need to count again
    Since you italicised, I'll respond. Keep an eye on this thread and we'll see who's right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JavaScriptMaster)
    As a female, I agree. I'll admit I was seen as quite ugly throughout most of my childhood and because of this I actually had to build a decent personality and be kind to people, get some interests and hobbies that aren't just make-up and make myself a better person, in order to make friends and even get boys to talk to me. I have observed that a lot of girls regarded as hot in my school year are not interesting in the slightest, and some of them even have extremely *****y personalities, yet they still get boys flocking to them in packs. Like you said, they've been pandered to all their lives and haven't had to work at all in order to get male attention.

Luckily I went through puberty and nowadays I thankfully receive some male attention xD

ReputationRep:
    I wouldve thought they were over-confident.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.