Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Anyone in need of accommodation at University of Leeds

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    I was supposed to study at Leeds this year but I withdrew my application and I still have accommodation. I need to find a replacement as agreed with the estate agent.

    It's a student dorm situated on 75 Hyde Park Road, I've got a room on the top floor and it's £440 a month until July. (I've paid for the September rent).

    It's a small walk from the Uni and has a 5 star rating on Unipol.

    Please do get in touch if you're interested.

    Below is a link with details and pictures of the property:

    I'm interested to book it from 09/10/2016 to 21/11/2016

    Hi did you gey someone for the room
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 25, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.