Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For any guy who knows, what would a blade 8 haircut (on top) look like? Any pictures of a blade 8 on someone? Just wondering coz i might do that coz i cant be bothered sitting about watching it being cut by scissors, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim2)
    For any guy who knows, what would a blade 8 haircut (on top) look like? .
    No doubt horrendous. It's not a haircut if scissors aren't used.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim2)
    For any guy who knows, what would a blade 8 haircut (on top) look like? Any pictures of a blade 8 on someone? Just wondering coz i might do that coz i cant be bothered sitting about watching it being cut by scissors, lol.
    8mm???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    No doubt horrendous. It's not a haircut if scissors aren't used.
    Why would it look horrendous. I know someone who gets blade 3 and it doesnt look bad. You dont need scissors for a haircut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim2)
    Why would it look horrendous. I know someone who gets blade 3 and it doesnt look bad. You dont need scissors for a haircut
    Just my opinion. Shaved heads look crap. Well, not necessarily crap, but never good. If your hair just gets in the way and you want low maintenance, go for it.

ReputationRep:
    Thats why im asking everyone how 8 would look like. As it could be far from the shaved look, which doesnt suit me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim2)
    Thats why im asking everyone how 8 would look like. As it could be far from the shaved look, which doesnt suit me.
    Well if you can't be arsed to wait for it to be cut with scissors, then expect it to look shaved. Even if it is relatively long, it'll be "cut" with an electric razor, and so will be textureless and you'll have a haircut like a light bulb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    Well if you can't be arsed to wait for it to be cut with scissors, then expect it to look shaved. Even if it is relatively long, it'll be "cut" with an electric razor, and so will be textureless and you'll have a haircut like a light bulb.
    I have to agree with that *strokes his hair which hasn't been shaved at the back and sides for about 2 years*

ReputationRep:
    I reckon it could at least look like a french crop?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim2)
    a number 8 would be very long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    a number 8 would be very long
    cool. how do you know?

ReputationRep:
    No such thing as a no.8, only goes up to 6 after that you have to use scissors. Nothing wrong with getting hair cut with clippers; thousands of males do. For those who have what might be called relatively short hair clippers are the better, easier option and it looks fine.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.