What would a blade 8 look like?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
tim2
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
For any guy who knows, what would a blade 8 haircut (on top) look like? Any pictures of a blade 8 on someone? Just wondering coz i might do that coz i cant be bothered sitting about watching it being cut by scissors, lol.
amex
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tim2)
For any guy who knows, what would a blade 8 haircut (on top) look like? .
No doubt horrendous. It's not a haircut if scissors aren't used.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tim2)
For any guy who knows, what would a blade 8 haircut (on top) look like? Any pictures of a blade 8 on someone? Just wondering coz i might do that coz i cant be bothered sitting about watching it being cut by scissors, lol.
8mm???
tim2
(Original post by amex)
No doubt horrendous. It's not a haircut if scissors aren't used.
Why would it look horrendous. I know someone who gets blade 3 and it doesnt look bad. You dont need scissors for a haircut
amex
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tim2)
Why would it look horrendous. I know someone who gets blade 3 and it doesnt look bad. You dont need scissors for a haircut
Just my opinion. Shaved heads look crap. Well, not necessarily crap, but never good. If your hair just gets in the way and you want low maintenance, go for it.
tim2
Thats why im asking everyone how 8 would look like. As it could be far from the shaved look, which doesnt suit me.
amex
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tim2)
Thats why im asking everyone how 8 would look like. As it could be far from the shaved look, which doesnt suit me.
Well if you can't be arsed to wait for it to be cut with scissors, then expect it to look shaved. Even if it is relatively long, it'll be "cut" with an electric razor, and so will be textureless and you'll have a haircut like a light bulb.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amex)
Well if you can't be arsed to wait for it to be cut with scissors, then expect it to look shaved. Even if it is relatively long, it'll be "cut" with an electric razor, and so will be textureless and you'll have a haircut like a light bulb.
I have to agree with that *strokes his hair which hasn't been shaved at the back and sides for about 2 years*
tim2
I reckon it could at least look like a french crop?
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tim2)
a number 8 would be very long
tim2
(Original post by kikzen)
a number 8 would be very long
cool. how do you know?
Dajoruna
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No such thing as a no.8, only goes up to 6 after that you have to use scissors. Nothing wrong with getting hair cut with clippers; thousands of males do. For those who have what might be called relatively short hair clippers are the better, easier option and it looks fine.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (90)
13.89%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (53)
8.18%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (83)
12.81%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (78)
12.04%
Other reasons are stopping me going (83)
12.81%
Nothing is stopping me going (261)
40.28%

Watched Threads