Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just ended things with a guy, I shouldn't even feel upset in fact I have no right to, we hadn't been seeing eachother for that long and weren't anything that serious, but yet I still feel empty and can't stop listening to depressing music lying on my bed
    Anyone else also currently in this mood? Make me feel better please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just ended things with a guy, I shouldn't even feel upset in fact I have no right to, we hadn't been seeing eachother for that long and weren't anything that serious, but yet I still feel empty and can't stop listening to depressing music lying on my bed
    Anyone else also currently in this mood? Make me feel better please?
    play it from the top
    https://soundcloud.com/meerane/sets/coma-level-chill

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co0tTeuUVhU

thanks

ReputationRep:
    i am always in this mood and listen to crapy songs that take me in a different world but the scenario is different :yy:
    you should watch theellenshow to cheer you up :borat: or do maths if you are interested :lol:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Been there. Done that. Don't do it. If you're going to listen to songs, listen to ones you usually like.

Keep yourself busy. It gets better eventually but that is of no use in the immediacy. And thats just it. Nothing can make it go away in an instant. Binge watch something to pass the time. Modern Family is pretty cool. Lots of Mock The Week on Youtube.

(Original post by fatima1998)
    i am always in this mood and listen to crapy songs that take me in a different world but the scenario is different :yy:
    you should watch theellenshow to cheer you up :borat: or do maths if you are interested :lol:
    I have so much work i need to be doing yet here I am staring into space or on here

ReputationRep:
    Find a new guy.

That's what you're for.

Enjoy the carousal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have so much work i need to be doing yet here I am staring into space or on here
    relatable but i know that if i dont my work then i'll be dead and won't get good grades so i really push myself to do my work :yy: maybe try to listen to not depressing music during working time although i dont suggest this method because it distracts you from focusing and you get use to it but try to find a solution :yy:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.