Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i have a classic ensuite room which means you have your own bathroom and toilet. it is at exeter trust house with unite students and a 10-15 min walk from uni and right next to the city located by the high street

there is a shared kitchen between 5 people, all of whom are lovely guys

its £6700 for the full year contract which ends in july but i have paid £800 so its £5900 left. the deposit is £300 and you i can give the room up ASAP to anyone who wants it.

its around £150 a week rent

there is also a common room for all the students, lounge area and outdoor areas, washing machine room and dryer room and a bike storage

water, electricity and internet are all included in the rent. There is also insurance for all your belongings

email me if you are interested : [email protected]

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.