Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Good, reasonably priced clothes shops for men in London? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi fellas,

I am looking for reasonably priced clothes for myself (guy). Since I am a student, I cannot afford to spend fortune. I am primarily looking for good -

- Button up shirts (both half and full sleeve) preferably with "crisp" standing collars, not overly floppy ones. I want them for both daily wear and party/ club occassions.
    - Half sleeve polo shirts. Preferably with the smooth material not the textured woven material..if you get me.. lol
    - Casual pants/ chinos
    - Deep V neck t shirts (both half and full sleeve).
    - Deep Scoop neck/ wide neck cut T shirts.

I have heard that M&S and Topman have good clothes for men but I don't know how pricey they are. Any suggestions for known and not-so-known places would be welcome.

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Just go to any town centre or shopping centre and theres always good deals. Browse a bit and youll find something you like

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Roadman shop

ReputationRep:
    I find Primark a decent shop.

ReputationRep:
    Primani

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freaky.certified)
    I find Primark a decent shop.
    Other than how cheap it is, what exactly is decent about Primark?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Other than how cheap it is, what exactly is decent about Primark?
    They do good quality clothes at cheap prices.
    They do t-shirts, jeans ranging at £5-10.
    It's a great shop. I would go Tx-Maxx too. H&M and Next - where I shop, but Debenhams do it best.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.