The Student Room Group

If you knew, you would die in one week, what would you do?

In the thread 'If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?' you're writing about what you would eat the last time. But what would you do, if you knew you would die in one week?

I would make a will, write letters to my family and friends, leave them without a word, take my lap-top, travel to a sandy beach and write a book. I would eat whatever I wanted without thinking about calorie and enjoy my last few days.

Scroll to see replies

Have alot of sex
Reply 2
Sky-dive
Reply 3
nail a bird ive been dying to nail. not in the rape sense.

in fact, id probably just sit on TSR.
Meet my heroes, learn to play the violin and take lots of fun and illegal drugs.
Reply 5
Get my sleeve done, if I could find the cash :frown:
Reply 6
Spend quality time with family and friends.
Reply 7
Hunt drug dealers in south america :smile:
Reply 8
kill as many chavs as possible
Reply 9
I'd write some poems or a book, have a LOT of sex, and finally try to find a really unpleasant dictator to assassinate.
I'd post a thread about it on TSR.
Find out my exam results-i'm sure the exam boards would grant that wish, tell this guy friend how i've felt about him for the past 2 yrs!, Have lots of sex, spend time with my family and friends and eat loads of crap that i don't eat on a regular basis because i'm trying to maintain some sort of figure lol
I'd write letters to everyone who means anything to me.
Not say goodbye to people face to face..cos they could get suss.
Clean up my room, burn stuff I don't want people to see.
Make sure I'm organised.
Then do it...
make a video message to family from every continent and also having lot's of sex!!:wink:
write a goodbye poem
and send it on the day it happens to my family/friends.
go to see a few special people
just run away to my secret place and never leave. (even though i'd be found)
spend as much time as possible with my family. Also I'd make my husband follow me around for the entire week with a video camera so that my kids would have lots of footage of their mam.
PinkMobilePhone
spend as much time as possible with my family. Also I'd make my husband follow me around for the entire week with a video camera so that my kids would have lots of footage of their mam.

Aww that's a sweet idea :smile:
Reply 17
I hate to be annoying because I'm crap at spelling and stuff, but the comma in the thread title is doing my head in...
Reply 18
Go to Florida again. ;yes;
Reply 19
blackswan

Clean up my room, burn stuff I don't want people to see.

Yea, I would also burn stuff, delete things from my pc and throw away things I don't want anybody to see.

Latest

Trending

Trending