Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Staying at bfs house and we're sleeping in different rooms Watch

He's tired and has been moaning loads. We both have pissed each other off but for the most part I've tried to suck it up. I literally spent an hour with him laying on me, it was sweaty and he was snoring really loudly, I was really uncomfortable but I wanted him to get some rest. I wish he had told me he was tired beforehand because I would have stayed home.

After an hour or so I left the room to go to the toilet and he had gone upstairs. I left him to it, it's been two hours and I'm still bloody uncomfortable in the living room feeling pretty pissed that he didn't invite me up. Grr

I'm confused, you want to stay in the same room, but you find it uncomfortable.. but you want him to sleep .. just stay in a diff room for one night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He's tired and has been moaning loads. We both have pissed each other off but for the most part I've tried to suck it up. I literally spent an hour with him laying on me, it was sweaty and he was snoring really loudly, I was really uncomfortable but I wanted him to get some rest. I wish he had told me he was tired beforehand because I would have stayed home.
    After an hour or so I left the room to go to the toilet and he had gone upstairs. I left him to it, it's been two hours and I'm still bloody uncomfortable in the living room feeling pretty pissed that he didn't invite me up. Grr
    At this point you might as well go home, I don't really see why you're there and neither you or your boyfriend seem to be having much fun here

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.