Turn on thread page Beta

Which would you choose from.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've always liked the ZS 2.5 saloon, you could probably get a Mk2 which looks a bit more modern/subtle than the orginal with that budget... I still think it's worth considering, but then it is slightly dated (aside from the 400 chassis) in terms of interior compared to the ZT, but still seems a fairly convincing car overall!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomc87)
    I've always liked the ZS 2.5 saloon, you could probably get a Mk2 which looks a bit more modern/subtle than the orginal with that budget... I still think it's worth considering, but then it is slightly dated (aside from the 400 chassis) in terms of interior compared to the ZT, but still seems a fairly convincing car overall!
    I'm not sure about the zs! I was mad about them when I had my r400, and wanted the 1.6 engined one, but each time I see them they seem to look less and less special... that said, the v6 saloon does fly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EddEk9)
    dont go for a Supra TT old man has one as he's weekend car as he is a supra enthusiast! It drinks like no tomorrow parts are expensive as HELL and servicing costs a bomb (unless you do it yourself) Unless you have one hella well paid job at your age i would say no to the surpa TT. Deffo go for an MG
    Edd, do you know what sort of prices he pays for servicing (well that I'd do myself hopefully) and common parts that need replacing?

Test drove a v6 3.0 s type yesterday, but unless the supra turns out to be possible, I'm looking at picking up one of these soon

ReputationRep:
    Out of those I'd go for the ZT myself - great looking, decent pace and relatively practical. But if I had that budget, I'd be looking at TVRs (which are unreliable and expensive to service, but at the same time, they're clucking awesome!)

ReputationRep:
    ZT V8 and Dreadnought supercharge it.

BBBBBBBBBRILL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    There are two models. There is the 4 cylinder K series (ZT160) or a 2.5 KV6 (ZT 160+) Theres a diesel lump too but noone gives a **** about those.

Oh grasshopper, much you have to learn!

On MG/R, a lad had 180bhp in his BMW diesel engined ZT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    My mates dad has that exact car (at least, a black ZT, im unsure of engine size etc.
    Very VERY nice car

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friggerpants)
    Oh grasshopper, much you have to learn!

On MG/R, a lad had 180bhp in his BMW diesel engined ZT.
    uhhuh... takes at least twice that much power to make me shout "oh ****" under full throttle...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    uhhuh... takes at least twice that much power to make me shout "oh ****" under full throttle...
    That'd be the supra then, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    That'd be the supra then, lol
    Nope. strike one its jap crap, strike 2 its a GT car masquerading as a sports car, strike three not enough cylinders.

ZT-T 260 for me please.

ReputationRep:
    Is the 260 the one with the Mustang V8??

ReputationRep:
    Yep.

Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.