Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    It'll be sad for it to move, but I prefer Channel 4 to be honest. They aren't bound by the same red tape that the BBC are, and they're run differently. That being said, now that Mel and Sue have left and Mary and Paul aren't too sure about it it's not going well. Like someone said the other day, it looks like they might've paid millions for a tent.

ReputationRep:
    I find Sue Perkins annoying anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    bun dem man.

lick em all.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I say i am not going to watch it but i probably am, I hate channel 4 i feel like i am cheating of BBC plus the BBC seems more homesy (if you get what i mean?) eh no sue and mel if gonna be sad though....

ReputationRep:
    I will most likely watch it as well. But however good it is it won't get the same viewership as it did on the BBC for a number of reasons - More people watch BBC than Channel 4 and they are perceived by some to make better quality shows, no ads on BBC, they've lost Mel and Sue, some people really aren't happy with the move so will boycott it, plus if they can't show it next year due to the clause in the BBC contract they that will hurt the figures as well.

However with all this said, I'm sure they can still make a decent show out of it, it will just never be the same again, especially if Paul and Mary leave
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    From what I hear, they're planning to start with a Stand Up To Cancer edition. I do love Stand Up To Cancer, so hopefully it'll be good and full of comedians, but we'll have to see

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.