Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i am ill
    i have a cold, well ye idk if its just a cold as now i feel like im dying completely, but still

i caught a cold on the hottest september day we had in 105 years :[

everything hurts

and im craving fast food so bad idk why

ReputationRep:
    First thing I would do would be to get off TSR and make noodle soup

ReputationRep:
    go to a drug store or a GP(GP might be better, because they will tell you how many times you should use it in a day. ask for phenoxymethylpenicillin, this will destroy bacteria in the body. If you have the common cold virus, then there is nothing you can do about it, except paracetamols or ibuprofens and liquidy foods and sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vividly clear)
    First thing I would do would be to get off TSR and make noodle soup
    im gnna need to be dragged out of bed ;[

(Original post by PHD2027)
    go to a drug store or a GP(GP might be better, because they will tell you how many times you should use it in a day. ask for phenoxymethylpenicillin, this will destroy bacteria in the body. If you have the common cold virus, then there is nothing you can do about it, except paracetamols or ibuprofens and liquidy foods and sleep.
    sleep sounds great ;(

ReputationRep:
    I woke up the first thing that grabbed the phone to search for the list of joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    i am ill
    i have a cold, well ye idk if its just a cold as now i feel like im dying completely, but still

everything hurts

Pick up your phone (which I suspect is already picked up seeing as you're reading this), get the number of your local takeaway (Chinese, Indian, Thai, you name it, though I have a preference for Chinese), order food (sweet and sour chicken..), wait for your order to arrive, *doorbell rings*, go downstairs, answer the door, take the food with eager hands, go to your living room, sit on the sofa, open the packaging, eat.

Your welcome

ReputationRep:
    I thought it said curse

ReputationRep:
    hey don't mcdonalds do delivery? just order a meal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Pick up your phone (which I suspect is already picked up seeing as you're reading this), get the number of your local takeaway (Chinese, Indian, Thai, you name it, though I have a preference for Chinese), order food (sweet and sour chicken..), wait for your order to arrive, *doorbell rings*, go downstairs, answer the door, take the food with eager hands, go to your living room, sit on the sofa, open the packaging, eat.

Your welcome
    Slow reply soz, i actually had to go out this morning weeps so I just ate a mcdonalds breakfast and honestly it made me feel so much better I can't quite believe it.

(Original post by z33)
    I don't think mcdonalds do delivery, I'm sure they trialled it before but decided it wasn't worth it. I had to go out anyway and so I stopped in one on the way x)

ReputationRep:
    wait three days, these things cure itself

ReputationRep:
    i am ill

everything hurts

ok im going to say a magic spell and it should cure you within 2-3 days, please let me know if it works or not.

Spell: jfhnfngkfdklfkhd.k;sdfkjbjnksdkh jfdklfmdhbmkfl';sfdnmvbvbmflol

ok, that should do the trick, (please dont try this yourself, it is a dangerous Arcadian spell, that is only practised by trained bs-ers like me)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    i am ill

everything hurts

May Lord Cheesus cure you
    :adore:

ReputationRep:
    thx guys i knew i could count on you all

ReputationRep:
    i am ill

everything hurts

EAT ICECREAM and very cold drinks. it helps, trust.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    If McDonalds and KFc did delivery omg imagine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    If McDonalds and KFc did delivery omg imagine
    #MyStrangeAddiction

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.