Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What kind of person is this? watch

ReputationRep:
    1) doesn't value their own achievements
    2) can talk, but all their conversations have themself as the subject
    3) knows what needs to be done but can never muster the energy to do it (or worse, makes excuses for it)
    4) blames their current predicament on things that happened in the past, whether they or others did it
    5) finds nothing exciting or interesting, rather, worries that others might find it pointless time-wasting
    6) treats their friends as people to depend on, rather than an improvement to their lives

ReputationRep:
    Hi Shawn.

Firstly, I would just like to point out that judging people from how they are, or what they do is subjective and therefor should be taken with a hint of pepper.

For me personally this information that you have provided makes it very difficult to paint a picture of who you are trying to describe. There are a number of factors I'm trying to work out using this information:

- what is their age
    - where they live
    - what they look like
    - what they like to do as a hobby
    - what is their favourite film

Obviously I cannot actually gain this information from what you have provided so I will never truly know what kind of person this is.

If we are playing the guessing game though then I would describe them as a young 18 year old male, who lives in England, 5 ft 11 brown hair, that enjoys football and loves Shawn of the Dead. They are also lacking some confidence.

I hope this answers your question.

Goose

ReputationRep:
    A procrastinator and a failure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    1) doesn't value their own achievements
    Low self-esteem

2) can talk, but all their conversations have themself as the subject
    Egotistical

3) knows what needs to be done but can never muster the energy to do it (or worse, makes excuses for it)
    Lackadaisical

4) blames their current predicament on things that happened in the past, whether they or others did it
    Prone to wallowing and (hence) not terribly pro-active

5) finds nothing exciting or interesting, rather, worries that others might find it pointless time-wasting
    Overly socially affected to the point of lacking vitality

6) treats their friends as people to depend on, rather than an improvement to their lives
    Lacking in innate self-worth and an associated sense of security

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.