Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I will be driving to uni and have looked everywhere for any info or picture of the prices in the multi story car park at the forum. Does any have an idea of the prices? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ag14ace)
    Hi,

I will be driving to uni and have looked everywhere for any info or picture of the prices in the multi story car park at the forum. Does any have an idea of the prices? thanks
    Hey! From what I've been told I think the multi story is about £3/£4 per day ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesslouisexo)
    Hey! From what I've been told I think the multi story is about £3/£4 per day ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi. is there a price for an hourly rate? instead of paying for full day parking.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

You can park at the car & shuttle, its free, and the bus to get from the car park to uni is free too.

Same vice versa.

I have parked there a few times my self.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Here is the link to where it is :
    https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...3!4d-0.2354819

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Light Venom)
    You can park at the car & shuttle, its free, and the bus to get from the car park to uni is free too.

Same vice versa.
    Hi, yes i know about park and ride. its a 50p charge to use the shuttle from there. But i just cant seem to find any info on the forum prices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Light Venom)
    Here is the link to where it is :
    https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...3!4d-0.2354819
    thanks i know the area, im in my last year but ive just started driving so

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.