Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Since I went through clearing I've been offered Temp accommodation at St Marys College in a twin room until they find me another room.

I'm in Room 2 Flat 13 - come say hello..until I move lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NaOmiM60)
    i don't understand the room number system thingy :confused: my offer says room 3 flat 30... only got my offer today (yer i'm usually delayed as u'll soon find out :p: ) wasn't first choice but whatever, i'll love it anyway... any1 near me?? oh and i tend to be very motherly so don't be surprised/offended if i start cooking for you, its jus a thing i do hee hee

EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!
    ur right next to the car park accordin to the map i have of st marys, it (the map) is really quite hard 2 undrstnd so i could be wrong

you'd cook? in that case can I be ur friend?? i need a few lessons on cooking
    or else its a tuna sandwich diet for a year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rufnek2k6)
    ur right next to the car park accordin to the map i have of st marys, it (the map) is really quite hard 2 undrstnd so i could be wrong

you'd cook? in that case can I be ur friend?? i need a few lessons on cooking
    or else its a tuna sandwich diet for a year.

oh...map- share please? and yes i do cook and ofcourse u can b my friend as long as u dnt eat tuna (eugh!!!!)

ReputationRep:
    lol. i like the sound of a friend who cooks :P lol. plz could i have a copy of this map 2! im room 5 flat 10 (wherever that is!) :confused: vicky xxx

ReputationRep:
    i found a flatmate on the facebook group, http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2471032848

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Vicky* :D)
    lol. i like the sound of a friend who cooks :P lol. plz could i have a copy of this map 2! im room 5 flat 10 (wherever that is!) :confused: vicky xxx

rufnek was very kind and shared not that i understood it... not that i'm ace wiv maps anyway :p:

ReputationRep:
    hey ya,

ive accepted Room 2 Flat 29 anyone in falt 29???

this place sounds huge!
    are there any pics on the net??

doe
    x

ReputationRep:
    I'm in flat 40, haven't found anyone in my flat yet. I reaalllyy wanted Windsor Terrace, but oh well, stuck now.

ReputationRep:
    Just went to look at my room today and it's not even that big as others make it out to be =/ it's smaller than Richardson Roads. However, the communal and kitchen area, I was gobsmacked when I walked in, just wow, it was so good. I'm in the lettered flats which is the newer part of st mary's and if that's new, I don't wanna see what the old part looks like lol.

There was a red bricked flat on the right of st mary's when walking into the reception, is that part of the accommodation ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShaolinTemple)
    Just went to look at my room today and it's not even that big as others make it out to be =/ it's smaller than Richardson Roads. However, the communal and kitchen area, I was gobsmacked when I walked in, just wow, it was so good. I'm in the lettered flats which is the newer part of st mary's and if that's new, I don't wanna see what the old part looks like lol.

There was a red bricked flat on the right of st mary's when walking into the reception, is that part of the accommodation ?

Smaller than the others? you must have had some serious bad luck, saying that, im not actually sure how big the rooms in the new block are, but the rooms in the old block were all pretty decently sized, the smallest rooms i saw there were twice as big as castle leasez and magnet court rooms.

the red-bricked flats are seperate from the uni.

ReputationRep:
    Sucks, it says in the booklet that the majority of the flats are very spacious. The lettered flats make up probably just under a half of the flats so that's hardly majority, it's a big portion =.=

The block isn't even new. The old bit's probably better than the new bit =.=

I'm still annoyed lol.

ReputationRep:
    It says on my accommodation offer im in room FSMJ7... what does this mean ? as in which bit is my flat and which is my room ? If anyone can help, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beed576)
    It says on my accommodation offer im in room FSMJ7... what does this mean ? as in which bit is my flat and which is my room ? If anyone can help, thanks
    This thread is 2 years old :p:
    I'm in St. Mary's too but on my offer it just said flat 37, room 5, so I'm not sure what yours means. Maybe have a look here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1260192

ReputationRep:
    so does anyone know much about st mary's? do halls mix with other halls? is it quite boring? what sort of people etc..... thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxy101)
    so does anyone know much about st mary's? do halls mix with other halls? is it quite boring? what sort of people etc..... thanks!
    Its not boring at all dont worry and you'll be going to flat partys all over the place thats the fun of it

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.