Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    With the news hitting us this week that Bake Off will no longer be aired on the BBC and will now make the move to Channel 4, speculation is rife as to what changes will be made.

Most significant of all, Sue and Mel have announced that they will not be joining the show at it's new home.

So who will take over the role? My money is on Ainsley Harriot and there is even a petition circling the internet to support this.

Who do you guys want?

ReputationRep:
    I can't be the only person that hates this show.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    From what I can see, the two did not add much to the show.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Danny Dorito)
    With the news hitting us this week that Bake Off will no longer be aired on the BBC and will now make the move to Channel 4, speculation is rife as to what changes will be made.

Most significant of all, Sue and Mel have announced that they will not be joining the show at it's new home.

So who will take over the role? My money is on Ainsley Harriot and there is even a petition circling the internet to support this.

Who do you guys want?

That would be brilliant!

(Original post by Kvothe the Arcane)
    From what I can see, the two did not add much to the show.
    I would argue that's not the case, the support that they give the contestants from what we see I think it's brilliant imo

ReputationRep:
    So, it is suggested that a programme that is filmed in a tent will be hosted by someone who is camper than a boy scout jamboree? I think there might be too many fondant fancies and fairy cakes.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I'd like to see this!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.