The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

offer for Law at Durham, beyond thrilled :smile:
Original post by hxylxy
I've got offers from Kent,Surrey and Birmingham. Just waiting on Warwick and Southampton(applied late to that uni due to uncertainty)

When did you apply and when did you get your offers?
Does anyone know how long it takes for Nottingham or Exeter to give offers? I applied for psychology 10 days ago and have offers from the other three unis I applied to.
Applied for Computer Science on 21st November with 95/100 predicted (I think it's AAA or A*AA depending on the uni, I'm from Italy) to:
-University of Glasgow: Offer 95/100 (25/11/16)
-University of Edinburgh: waiting
-University of Southampton: waiting
-University of Birmingham: Offer 92/100 (5/12/16)
-King's College London: Offer 85/100 (6/12/16)

Inviato dal mio FRD-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk
(edited 7 years ago)
Just got my fifth offer from Newcastle! BBB with the completion of the PARTNERS assessed summer school :smile:
Original post by BBhardwa
When did you apply and when did you get your offers?

I applied on the 8th of November. Got my first two offers of Kent and Surrey on he 10th and 11th of November. And got my Birmingham offer last week on the 2nd of December.

Was wondering if there was any offers made from people with predicted grades of AAB and they wanted to study law at Warwick?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
So the 2017 UCAS cycle is now on us! At the moment a lot of us are in the middle of having a mental breakdown of how hard Year 13 is, writing our personal statements, pestering/bribing our teachers for our predicted grades and some of us are just weeks away from sending our applications off!:biggrin:

^Current mood

Which universities do you know of that are making offers the quickest this year (for your course and/or in general)?

Opening UCAS and seeing you got an offer like ^

Or do you know of any universities that are really taking their time with their offers and causing a mini panic ?

What life feels like when you have all your offers apart from that one uni you really want to go to ^

List of unis giving offers down below!

So after scouring the pages and missing out on the US Presidential debate (cheers to the idiots who told me to do this ) Here are the unis that have been giving out offers so far as of 03/12/2016

Spoiler

And if you get an offer from a uni that isn't on the list please tag me(to the newbies on here just @ me) and tell me the uni! I've become very busy lately so might not have the time to look through all the new pages.

CALLING ALL UNIVERSITY OF GLASGOW OFFER HOLDERS

Spoiler

ALSO CALLING ALL UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM OFFER HOLDERS

Spoiler

Thanks for le inspiration @thecatwithnohat

Yo, got a speedy offer from both Loughborough and Nottingham Trent (Which isn't on your list yet.
Received 5/5 offers as of today! Sent my UCAS application off on the 24/11/16. Received my last offer today which I thought I'd be rejected on. Here are the dates of when I got all my offers:

1) De Montfort University - Offer Received: Conditional - Date: 25/11/16 (1 day after UCAS application was sent off.)
2) The University of Kent - Offer Received: Conditional - Date: 30/11/16 (6 days after UCAS application was sent off.)
3) University of East Anglia (UEA) - Offer Received: Conditional - Date: 01/12/16 (7 days after UCAS application was sent off.)
4) University of Kent - Offer Received: Conditional - Date: 05/12/16 (11 days after UCAS application was sent off.)
5) Loughborough University: Offer Received: Conditional - Date: 09/12/16 (15 days after UCAS application was sent off.)

Hope everyone is getting offers thick and fast. Good luck! :h:
Original post by wildhippogriff
offer for Law at Durham, beyond thrilled :smile:

Same here, I think they sent out a batch.
What date did ucas applications open?
Original post by LoveTheDivergent
I applied to Strathclyde on the 2nd of December

Hey sorry if its too personal but may i ask where are you from? Because i have applied to Strathclyde on 3th of November and heared from all of other choices but not Strathclyde. I am EU not UK candidate tho?
Original post by cvetisla
Hey sorry if its too personal but may i ask where are you from? Because i have applied to Strathclyde on 3th of November and heared from all of other choices but not Strathclyde. I am EU not UK candidate tho?

I'm from the UK but they tend not to give out offers until February/March
Original post by TS21
Is there an Interview and congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No there isn't an interview and thanks :smile:
Original post by moss6

September 5th ish. Something like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moss6

(Why?)
Anyone got an offer from Durham or St Andrews for Computer Science and Maths?
Anyone got an offer from bristol or bath for Aerospace engineering???
Got all my offers 3 days ago, For Mechanical Engineering

University of Liverpool (2 days)
Aston University (4 days)
Newcastle University (20 mins after Aston)
Dundee University (6 days)
Lancaster ( 9 days)

I have till June 8 to reply as I am an international students my results will be out in late April, So do you guys think I should wait for my results before I reply to any of the offers since most have almost the same entry requirement.
Original post by Freakout
Got all my offers 3 days ago, For Mechanical Engineering

University of Liverpool (2 days)
Aston University (4 days)
Newcastle University (20 mins after Aston)
Dundee University (6 days)
Lancaster ( 9 days)

I have till June 8 to reply as I am an international students my results will be out in late April, So do you guys think I should wait for my results before I reply to any of the offers since most have almost the same entry requirement.

You may as well, then you will be picking the university that you will actually go to, rather than the one you hope to get into.
Original post by LoveTheDivergent
Just got my fifth offer from Newcastle! BBB with the completion of the PARTNERS assessed summer school :smile:

Whoo! Me too, what course have you applied to? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending