The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

An update: I got offers from UEL and Northumbria about a week after I submitted for Film and Film Studies, respectively.

My friend applied for International Relations to St. Andrews and KCL in October, and he just got an unconditional from St. Andrews yesterday.

Both of us are applying as international students from the US.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied for Psychology on November 23, 2016:

St. Andrews
Edinburgh
Glasgow, offer received November 29
Aberdeen
Brighton, offer received November 30.

It makes me really nervous how the Scottish Universities are taking so long to answer :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Applied 15. Jan
King´s PE -offer received today
UCL: PPE, HPE, Arts and Sciences still pending
All offers and rejections received as of today :smile: Good luck everybody!
I am an International applicant.

University of Oxford- Magdalen College

BA Human Sciences - Rejected after interview :/

University College London

BSc Human Sciences- Offer: Condition- 38 points overall, 666 HL

University of St Andrews

BSc Sustainable Development- Offer: Condition- 36 points overall, 6 in HL Biology and Chemistry

University of Exeter- Penryn Campus (Cornwall)

BA/BSc Human Sciences w/ Study Abroad- Offer: Condition- 36 points overall or 666 HL

University of Manchester

BSc International Disaster Management and Humanitarian Response- Offer: Condition- 32 points overall and 665 HL
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by wolfmoon88
All offers and rejections received as of today :smile: Good luck everybody!
I am an International applicant.

University of Oxford- Magdalen College

BA Human Sciences - Rejected after interview :/

University College London

BSc Human Sciences- Offer: Condition- 38 points overall, 666 HL

University of St Andrews

BSc Sustainable Development- Offer: Condition- 36 points overall, 6 in HL Biology and Chemistry

University of Exeter- Penryn Campus (Cornwall)

BA/BSc Human Sciences w/ Study Abroad- Offer: Condition- 36 points overall or 666 HL

University of Manchester

BSc International Disaster Management and Humanitarian Response- Offer: Condition- 32 points overall and 665 HL

Well done! Good luck choosing xoxo
Original post by Damzel
Well done! Good luck choosing xoxo

Thank you :smile: Hope you get your response from Exeter soon! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you :smile: Hope you get your response from Exeter soon! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks ;3 just waiting on Exeter and Oxford Brookes, fingers crossed!
Original post by Damzel
Thanks ;3 just waiting on Exeter and Oxford Brookes, fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for you :smile: *praying to the Gods of Exeter (and Oxford Brookes) for you*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fingers crossed for you :smile: *praying to the Gods of Exeter (and Oxford Brookes) for you*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you ;3
Anyone waiting on Edinburgh and/or Soton for Computer Science?

Inviato dal mio FRD-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk
Just received an invite to an interview at Kings College for Biochemistry! Feeling pretty nervous 😯
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by KarinM
Hi! I sent my application (for Broadcast production, UWS) off on 24th of October, received an offer on the 11th of January.

Hang in there!:smile:

Just got an interview for UWS! But not heard anything else yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Finally received offer of chemical engineering from UCL:colondollar:
Original post by cl_dreamer
Finally received offer of chemical engineering from UCL:colondollar:

That's fab! Are they your first choice? What was your offer and when did you send off your UCAS?
I'm still waiting to hear from the for Bioprocessing of new medicines (science and engineering pathway) I believe that is under the same department as chemical engineering.
Got my offers through from Strathclyde for history today, it took them about 6 weeks to process my application and send an offer. Good luck to everyone else still waiting to hear back xxxx
Original post by Tigger20
That's fab! Are they your first choice? What was your offer and when did you send off your UCAS?
I'm still waiting to hear from the for Bioprocessing of new medicines (science and engineering pathway) I believe that is under the same department as chemical engineering.

UCL should my first choice but still thinking about the insurance haha. UCL offers me AAA for MEng and I sent off my ucas on 16/11. Good luck to you!
Original post by cl_dreamer
UCL should my first choice but still thinking about the insurance haha. UCL offers me AAA for MEng and I sent off my ucas on 16/11. Good luck to you!

Well Congratulations I sent my application off a month later so I guess I still have a long wait to go.
Reply 5957
Original post by Guls
what's up @xs4 Long time no speak.

I know & same old same old (maths revision :toofunny:) wby?
Has anyone heard from Manchester metropolitan yet?
I have had replies from all unis apart from manchester metropolitan.
Has anyone heard from the University of Edinburgh for MA Philosophy yet? Still waiting to hear back and it's the only place I haven't received a response from?

Latest

Trending

Trending