Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://users.ox.ac.uk/~chri1957/countdown.htm

oh crap!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    You can say that again

ReputationRep:
    So, will it be one of those midnight things where you all stay up waiting for your results? I'm thinking of all of you and cheering for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by readyforaberequine07)
    So, will it be one of those midnight things where you all stay up waiting for your results? I'm thinking of all of you and cheering for you!
    Nope, because usually you have to go into school/college for them, so it's better to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    so it's better to sleep
    ... if you can

ReputationRep:
    You can find out if you got accepted by your first choice off UCAS online in the morning before you get your results, I remember being on here late that time last year and they accidentally released everything at about midnight, and quickly closed it again!

ReputationRep:
    I got a letter in the post from Aber in the morning confirming I had a place, before I went to college to pick up my results

ReputationRep:
    I would of aswell but our postman we call "the rocket" doesn't usually get to our street until about 12-2pm

ReputationRep:
    For once, the postman arrived before 9.30am on results day, but I was too scared of opening the letter before getting my results (didn't want to ruin the suprise). I was more prepared for rejection knowing results first...

So, I went into school, got my results and was disappointed. I hadn't got the grades needed. I started thinking about what retakes to do and having to go through the application process again.
    I opened the letter to confirm my fears, but was taken aback - Aber had accepted me!!!!

So I went into my gap year fully relieved and extremely excited!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.