Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by À la folie, pas du tout)
    I haven't been to complete my registration yet, something to do with the loans, so how do I buy tickets online? I may not able to finish registring till I get there and don't want them to sell out :confused:
    Just sign up to the union website here, you don't need to be registered. Then just follow the links to buy the tickets.

ReputationRep:
    Excellent, thank yooou Enjoy the rep :p:

ReputationRep:
    I want to go to the ball but I don't have a passport yet :\ sending the form off tomorrow...eek.

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want to carry that around everywhere with you (incase you loose it) a driving license can be good for ID, they're £45 though. They take about 5 days to come aswell

ReputationRep:
    Ooh 5 days?

I might have to do that...new passports take 6 weeks apparantly. I won't be able to go/do anything :\

ReputationRep:
    There are loads of free events and parties just a question of knowing about them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_hamster)
    The Hobgoblin depresses me. It's dark and expensive.
    Admittedly the prices bother me; I don't mind being served by a moody punk boy with a face like a slapped arse but I'd rather not pay £3.50 for the privilage.

Re throwing up on the bar in the Pav Tav; I once vomited copiously all over the decking at Above Audio in full view of the bouncers, one of whom asked me if I'd 'mind going to the toilet to do that'. I obliged, and he still let me into the club night downstairs

ReputationRep:
    are we meant to get a welcome pack about the freshers event cos i haven't got one yet :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I got a USSU pack a while ago with all the rest of the stuff. The actual events are on the website though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    are we meant to get a welcome pack about the freshers event cos i haven't got one yet :confused:
    You'll get a pack in your room if you're in University accomodation or you can grab one from the Welcome Team (you won't be able to miss them!) once you get here

Jo

ReputationRep:
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyportacabin)
    There's also the LGBT bar crawl. Anyone interested can find details on the Sussex LGBT facebook group. There's also a private group for those who aren't out to friends. PM me and i'll invite you.
    Oooh exciting. What day is that on then?

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.