Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So I have a boyfriend and all my friends are pressuring me into having with me. Saying he'll love me more when I do have sex with him. Is this true?

ReputationRep:
    sex should be done only in a marriage and with the lights off and socks on for the purpose of procreation only

ReputationRep:
    Well because your friends said that, it clearly must be true

ReputationRep:
    He won't love you more and it doesn't have to be after marriage^^. Go at your own pace and if he doesn't respect that, then i guess he just isnt exactly right for you. How old are you? (Jw?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thomasp360)
    He won't love you more and it doesn't have to be after marriage^^. Go at your own pace and if he doesn't respect that, then i guess he just isnt exactly right for you. How old are you? (Jw?)
    This!!!

ReputationRep:
    Tell the friends politely to stop talking about it, what you do or don't do in bed is none of their business unless you willingly decide to tell them the details. When you're 100% go for it, but not anytime before. It's about you and your boyfriend, not what they say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I have a boyfriend and all my friends are pressuring me into having with me. Saying he'll love me more when I do have sex with him. Is this true?
    How old are ya?

ReputationRep:
    I'm always pressuring me to have sex with me.

(Original post by Rhaenys10)
    How old are ya?

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it if you don't feel like it
    Sex sucks when you feel like it's your responsibility to do it

ReputationRep:
    keep your dignity tight and your vagina tighter gal

ReputationRep:
    Get some better friends!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ZyklonDon)
    sex should be done only in a marriage and with the lights off and socks on for the purpose of procreation only
    My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Your friends sound like thotties if they have that mind set

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.