Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My friend who has also applied to Manchester has received an email telling her what to do on Monday next week but I have received nothing. I have literally no idea what's going on next week. I think this may be because I had to change my email as I was registered with my college email (which has now been deleted) but have since changed it to my personal one. So maybe they sent the details to my college email. What should I do, should I call my department up and ask them to resend it??

ReputationRep:
    Have you activated your Uni email? That's the address that most induction information gets sent for many universities. If you haven't got the information about how to do that just contact your department and they will be able to resend the email or tell you what you need to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magratgarlick)
    Have you activated your Uni email? That's the address that most induction information gets sent for many universities. If you haven't got the information about how to do that just contact your department and they will be able to resend the email or tell you what you need to do
    Yes nothing has been sent to either my personal or uni email. Yeah I think I will have to call them up, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm studying English lang and I received an email to my personal email account from a programme leader, it was basically a timetable for the welcome week saying what meetings or whatever i have to attend and what times. You could email on your new account explaining or just call up, sorry i'm already repeating haha! hope it's sorted!

ReputationRep:
    welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren977)
    Hi, I'm studying English lang and I received an email to my personal email account from a programme leader, it was basically a timetable for the welcome week saying what meetings or whatever i have to attend and what times. You could email on your new account explaining or just call up, sorry i'm already repeating haha! hope it's sorted!
    I called up today asking about it but the man on the phone seemed just as confused as I did. He ended up sending me a schedule but it was much too brief and didn't have exact times of meetings etc . I'm probably going to call up or email tomorrow asking if they could just resend the original email that was sent to my old account. Are you doing English at Manchester too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsrsarahhhh)
    I called up today asking about it but the man on the phone seemed just as confused as I did. He ended up sending me a schedule but it was much too brief and didn't have exact times of meetings etc . I'm probably going to call up or email tomorrow asking if they could just resend the original email that was sent to my old account. Are you doing English at Manchester too?
    Yeah that's a good idea, surely they can just resend an email! I'm studying english language how about you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren977)
    Yeah that's a good idea, surely they can just resend an email! I'm studying english language how about you??
    Same, what a coincidence.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.