Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GIRLS how much of a turn off is a guy with hunchback posture? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I have a hunchback posture and was just wandering how much of a turn off this is to girls
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Gnatt27)
    So I have a hunchback posture and was just wandering how much of a turn off this is to girls
    I think people will either find you attractive or not find you attractive. There's more to it than posture. If you're worried about it, depending on what caused it there are ways to help straighten your posture out

ReputationRep:
    It depends on how much you choose to focus on it that other people will focus on it. Girls would notice it, yes, but the right ones would be looking for something beyond that, so hey, you'd be repelling the wrong ones from the start right? It could be the way you smile, or the way you write, or paint, or whatever way it is you express who YOU are.
    It's about being yourself, being comfortable and confident in being you, how you come across, despite having a hunchback, is what the right girls will find sexy.

ReputationRep:
    What would you say was more important having handsome face or straight posture?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But posture contributes in a negative way right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can you not correct your posture?

ReputationRep:
    What would you say was more important having handsome face or straight posture?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    a bad posture you can correct
    an ugly face not
    so yea a handsome face is better

ReputationRep:
    It's quite extreme built up from years bent over at a desk. Would take lots of time and money

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    But posture contributes in a negative way right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not really. But if it's all you focus on and you talk about it all the time, then that could be a turn off

ReputationRep:
    I never talk about it around anyone.w as just wandering how much girls would pick up on it and how much it would turn them off

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I never talk about it around anyone.w as just wandering how much girls would pick up on it and how much it would turn them off

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah then as long as it's not something you obsess over, then I don't see why it would really affect a relationship or anything. There's plenty of other parts that make up your general appearance, and you as a whole

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.