Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've just had my first two lessons of ICT on my first week and my lecturer/teacher is the only person at my college who teaches ICT and the way he teaches is just horrendous. (Well it doesn't seem to make sense to me.) he's asking us questions about the topic were doing and we haven't even learnt anything yet but he's asking us questions already like how are we supposed to know this if we haven't been taught it. There's homework that's not even searchable lol. I feel like he doesn't know what he is on about. He tries to give examples and just stutters and his examples don't seem to link to what we're supposed to be talking about.... I don't know maybe it's cos I'm not used to a new form of teaching and maybe cos he talks in a low boring voice..... I don't know what I want out of this post maybe someone to discuss this with....
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Fox Corner)
    x

ReputationRep:
    Hi, anything in specific you need help with?

ReputationRep:
    It'd be excellent if you could replace my lecturer 😂 But in all seriousness how do I apply information in to knowledge they sound like the same thing to me. Thank you
    (Original post by amrit_sv)
    Hi, anything in specific you need help with?

ReputationRep:
    For the theory in ICT it is just a case of remembering definitions and how thing work, for programming the best way to get better is to practice in your own time making simple programs and progressively making them more complex as you learn more.

Remember to look at the syllabus for your exam board they cant ask you anything that is not on there.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.