This discussion is closed.
BloodyValentine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i just got confused and put the dishwasher powder in the washing machine and vice versa!!!! what's going to happen to my clothes/dishes????
Saf!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by BloodyValentine)
i just got confused and put the dishwasher powder in the washing machine and vice versa!!!! what's going to happen to my clothes/dishes????
lol! i'm not sure......they probably won't get clean
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I dunno... But I'm curious..

I guess that dishwasher powder is similar to washing poader, but less kind to the skin. So your clothes'll be itchy and not so good for sensitive skin. Also it's designed for food stains only.

could be wrong though.
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Hayley...)
I dunno... But I'm curious..

I guess that dishwasher powder is similar to washing poader, but less kind to the skin. So your clothes'll be itchy and not so good for sensitive skin. Also it's designed for food stains only.

could be wrong though.
if they're itchy you can always add fabric conditioner...........i recommend lenor or comfort :rolleyes:
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
i recieved my last week, so for all of you who asked you should have got it by now if not then wait another week at most and give them a call.
huh? what are u talkin about??? :confused:
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
huh? what are u talkin about??? :confused:
ignore it
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
ignore it
ok
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
ok
BloodyValentine
Rep:
?
thank you all i will tell you what happened once it all comes out
BloodyValentine
Rep:
?
my dishes are all right however the sheets are f****d wonder how i'm going to explain this one to my mum....
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by BloodyValentine)
my dishes are all right however the sheets are f****d wonder how i'm going to explain this one to my mum....
lol! You were drunk, very drunk, and it wasn't your fault because somebody spiked your orange juice...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (39)
22.16%
No (137)
77.84%

Watched Threads