Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i just got confused and put the dishwasher powder in the washing machine and vice versa!!!! what's going to happen to my clothes/dishes????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    i just got confused and put the dishwasher powder in the washing machine and vice versa!!!! what's going to happen to my clothes/dishes????
    lol! i'm not sure......they probably won't get clean

ReputationRep:
    I dunno... But I'm curious..

I guess that dishwasher powder is similar to washing poader, but less kind to the skin. So your clothes'll be itchy and not so good for sensitive skin. Also it's designed for food stains only.

could be wrong though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)
    I dunno... But I'm curious..

I guess that dishwasher powder is similar to washing poader, but less kind to the skin. So your clothes'll be itchy and not so good for sensitive skin. Also it's designed for food stains only.

could be wrong though.
    if they're itchy you can always add fabric conditioner...........i recommend lenor or comfort :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    i recieved my last week, so for all of you who asked you should have got it by now if not then wait another week at most and give them a call.
    huh? what are u talkin about??? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    huh? what are u talkin about??? :confused:
    ignore it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    ignore it
    ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    ok

ReputationRep:
    thank you all i will tell you what happened once it all comes out

ReputationRep:
    my dishes are all right however the sheets are f****d wonder how i'm going to explain this one to my mum....

(Original post by BloodyValentine)
    my dishes are all right however the sheets are f****d wonder how i'm going to explain this one to my mum....
    lol! You were drunk, very drunk, and it wasn't your fault because somebody spiked your orange juice...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.