Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    cally we've haven't had sex in 5 days which isn't that long but the last time we did it it was anal and said can I just go for it as in just *** and the last two times we have had vaginal sex he hasn't ***.I've tried iniating it and he keeps saying no I don't want to or not now and it's embarrassing when he says that because it makes me feel like ****.Like it makes me feel like he dosnt want to be with me and finds me rank.Also I tired Initiating it earlier and he was like nah I don't want to even tho his **** was up like I'm sorry but it's up what do u except me to think it ain't even warm it's cold in the room so like ?Also i make jokes about sex a lot like innuendos and **** but he don't say anything he just laughs and says it not all about sex which I know it isn't we go for meals cinema and cuddle and **** without ****ing.Yet he litro don't wanna do it anymore, I know it's like if he don't want it he need to do it cuz if he don't wanna that fair but it's everytime )) I need sex aswell and if I say oh I'll just mastuebatong he gets pissed off but I'm horny af and he ain't delivering so what else should I do you know?He's 20 I'm 19 and we been together a year we don't live with each other but we see each other a lot like 4 days a week

ReputationRep:
    Yeah hes probably not feeling it as much more. Sounds like a decent lad tbh. Yeah you're horny but control yourself you're not a ****ing animal.

If you were the man in the relationship, you'd probably be a rapist with that attitude. Just chill and let the guy be. Not everyday sex, sometimes just chill and have a nice time.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.