Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay so who are all buying the new iPhones??? Is it worth buying? I can't decide whether to buy the jet black one or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angelin Ravi)
    Okay so who are all buying the new iPhones??? Is it worth buying? I can't decide whether to buy the jet black one or not.
    Jet black will show fingerprints and loads of small scratches. Would recommend with the safer matt black

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy•)
    Jet black will show fingerprints and loads of small scratches. Would recommend with the safer matt black
    Okay. But the matte black one at the back looks kinda weird without those antenna lines TBH

ReputationRep:
    Okay. But the matte black one at the back looks kinda weird without those antenna lines TBH
    It looks different but the jet black is the same just glossy. If you like the antenna lines you could just invest in a 6s or 6 which has them and is less pricey and not much different at all. Only difference really is the antenna and headphone jack lol
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Matte black is nice and I'm definitely having that. But the problem is what wireless earphones or headphones is worth to buy? I don't think the earpods come with the phone so my dad has to give me more money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Defraction)
    Matte black is nice and I'm definitely having that. But the problem is what wireless earphones or headphones is worth to buy? I don't think the earpods come with the phone so my dad has to give me more money.
    Yeah the airpods don't come with the iPhone. You have to buy that separately.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    How often are you going to be looking at the back of it?

ReputationRep:
    my whole class has iphone 7, im the only one with samsung s7 lol.

(Original post by Light Venom)
    wat r u poor

Spoiler:
    Show
    banter

ReputationRep:
    poverty must be tough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EricPiphany)
    wat r u poor
    Spoiler:
    Show
    banter
    lol no, theres a reason why i like samsung phones. iPhones are good but theres things that I cant do with it compared to android. I just like samsung phones. Im not alone, all my lecturers have android phones.

And anyone that thinks people who have androids phones are poor are retarded ( ik alot of people that get there iphones from there parents, and show it off as if they are rich).

but yeah, i get you, banter.

edit: and i probably could earn more money if i was to take a full time job, but balancing my time wisely while at uni. I work for myself.

I can afford an iphone easily, but the phone isnt my cup of tea.

lol no, theres a reason why i like samsung phones. iPhones are good but theres things that I cant do with it compared to android. I just like samsung phones. Im not alone, all my lecturers have android phones.

And anyone that thinks people who have androids phones are poor are retarded ( ik alot of people that get there iphones from there parents, and show it off as if they are rich).

but yeah, i get you, banter.

edit: and i probably could earn more money if i was to take a full time job, but balancing my time wisely while at uni. I work for myself.

I can afford an iphone easily, but the phone isnt my cup of tea.
    lol ok you are at uni. for some reason i had this vision of my head of a class of preschool kids running around the playground with their iPhones hanging out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EricPiphany)
    lol ok you are at uni. for some reason i had this vision of my head of a class of preschool kids running around the playground with their iPhones hanging out
    I make my own open source operating system, I just find it fun and creative, thats all. And no, Im not in preschool, but I do see a bunch of lil kids having iphones. I am very surprised they even have one, my first phone when I was allowed to have one when I was 16 ( and it was one of those bricked phones). I guess parents are less strict on their child now our days.

One time I was on a bus, and this kid ( looked aged 10) had his iphone out while the other kid had no gadgets on him. He started saying mean things like you cant afford a phone and blah blah. I think they both knew eachother from school but he started bullying the guy for not having one of the latest phone or no phone at all. I'm just shocked.......

ReputationRep:
    I'm not getting the 7 as I have a 6Splus and that'll do for another year (i might get the 8 but that depends on specs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yes i have had to return my note7 but I have got an S7 curve right now which I might keep
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and sell the iPhone

ReputationRep:
    SE is for real people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dez)
    How often are you going to be looking at the back of it?
    Idk when. But I guess I should go for the matte black one. Thanks!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.