Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I would like to know my chances of receiving entry into the MA Law program at Bristol University.

I am a student from Canada whom currently holds a 3.75 G.P.A, the equivalent to a First Class Honours Degree (calculation received from the Fulbright Commission). I am the Vice President of my university's undergraduate law society and also have experience working in Toronto's financial HQ (Bay Street) for a prestigious American mutual-fund company.

On the Bristol MA Law webpage, it states that entry requires an upper Second-Class Honours or 3.2 G.P.A, but I believe that the individuals whom are actually given entry have higher grades. Anyways, I wanted to know wether you believe I have the necessary grades/CV?

I also want to know more about the program. I am a duel-national and will be competing for a trainee solicitor contract during my degree--what are career opportunities like at Bristol Law? How difficult is the workload in the MA Law Program and what is life in the city like?

Other universities I will be applying to for Graduate LLBs (2017):
    Nottingham U, Exeter U, Edinburgh U, Oxford U

I appreciate all answers to my post--thank you!

I sent a PM
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.