Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I am trying to get into physio. I have tried applying through the normal routes but now it seems that the best option for me is to do a degree in either sports tehab or sport and exercise science and then apply for a masters in physio.

    Does anyone know which would be better and benefit more when applying for physio?
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.