Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, just registered at the british council in my country for the TSA. The registration form was quite small and the staff couldnt really answer my query (form didn't ask for UCAS details or anything), so Im just wondering - once i finish the test, how are my results sent to the college of my choice? The results arent accessable until Oxford actually accepts or rejects my application next year (some time in January 2017). So im just checking in case Im missing something. The admissions testing service will just send my TSA papers to the college i applied to, and the college will just match my (scarce) details like nationality, name, bday etc. to the applications they've received through UCAS and that's that?

Just concerned about the disconnect. Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Normally they will sent it to Oxford but it's a bit weird they didn't ask for your UCAS number. I am international too and at my centre they wanted the UCAS number etc.
    But yeah, the admissions testing service will pass the results to the college you applied to (and not every details are asked for at the registration form)

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.