Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I'm an international student and my plane will be arriving saturday 24th at london, heathrow airport, at 7/8 pm i will then take the national express at midnight or so and arrive to chester at 5 o clock in the morning.

Can you please tell me where the national express stops and if there's any café open in the area at that time where I can charge my phone/laptop and kill time till 8 am or 9am.

I am a bit worried about this, but this is almost my only option unless I take two planes with stops of more than 13hours till I arrive to Liverpool.
    All of your suggestions or advices are welcomed, thank's in advance 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by karimaEl)
    Hello everyone,

I'm an international student and my plane will be arriving saturday 24th at london, heathrow airport, at 7/8 pm i will then take the national express at midnight or so and arrive to chester at 5 o clock in the morning.

Can you please tell me where the national express stops and if there's any café open in the area at that time where I can charge my phone/laptop and kill time till 8 am or 9am.

I am a bit worried about this, but this is almost my only option unless I take two planes with stops of more than 13hours till I arrive to Liverpool.
    All of your suggestions or advices are welcomed, thank's in advance 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've tried googling this but the actual bus site isn't much use.

I would guess that you are dropped off at the 'bus exchange' in chester, and you should find the McDonalds which doesn't seem too far and opens from 5am. Probably has wifi. You can kill time. Have fun!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.