Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm looking for someone to take over my accommodation, I'm currently at Cardinal House through City Accommodation for Students on Bridge Road in Birmingham. It's a suite with a double bed and an en suite with a kitchen inside the room for only £115 a week. I'm selling due to wanting to drop out and go back home, but need someone to replace me as a tenant. Anyone interested?If studying at Birmingham city or university of Birmingham it's a 10 minute drive, 40 minute walk, 20 minute bus or 3 minute train to New Street. Thankyou!
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.