The Student Room Group

AQA COMP 4 Project

Hi,

I have thought of a project idea (Checkers) but I'm not sure if the game in itself would be complex enough and I need help on making it more complex if it is not already of adequate complexity.
Reply 1
Original post by kci60
Hi,

I have thought of a project idea (Checkers) but I'm not sure if the game in itself would be complex enough and I need help on making it more complex if it is not already of adequate complexity.

Actually, if you made the game with like fully supported GUI, high scores, accounts, etc then you'd definitely be making some complex code. Think about it, the accounts can be stored on a relational database (and aqa loves the usage of relational databases), and the actual game (proved that it's made using a GUI) would be pretty damn complicated. I'd definitely say go for it, if you know what you're doing then you can definitely make a really good game which is worthy of a really top grade. I myself, and others are here to support you if you do get stuck.

Out of interest, what language are you going to be programming in for this task?
Reply 2
Our language is python, so I guess that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending