Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/6930363.stm

ReputationRep:
    Not good. But it didn't exactly burn down, though.

ReputationRep:
    Weren't Catholic/Protestant/Christian in general, churches petrol bombed during the riots when Salmon Rushdie was knighted?

Karma...

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, not good. I hope it doesn't turn out to have been deliberate, and that there's no sort of retaliation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olyy)
    Weren't Catholic/Protestant/Christian in general, churches petrol bombed during the riots when Salmon Rushdie was knighted?

Karma...
    I hope you aren't justifying this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olyy)

Karma...
    The old "punish the wrong person" idea eh? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olyy)

Karma...
    Why don't you tell us instead of asking such a silly and open ended question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soc)
    I hope you aren't justifying this...
    I wasn't trying to justify it all, it's a disgusting thing to do.

I don't really know what the point of my post was, just a moment of stupidity =S
    Sorry

ReputationRep:
    Well it can only be narrowed to two scenarios really, cant it? ither:

1. accident

2. Ignorant brits got pissed about terrorism and attacked the local muslims coz they spend too much money in the pub to fly to asia and comprehend the real terrorists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHKnows)
    Well it can only be narrowed to two scenarios really, cant it? ither:

1. accident

2. Ignorant brits got pissed about terrorism and attacked the local muslims coz they spend too much money in the pub to fly to asia and comprehend the real terrorists.
    These people may not be as ignorant as you assume. Maybe they had a vested intrest in resparking racial tensions, the NF perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    Those "ignorant brits" are, by definition of setting a religious building alight, terrorists themselves. It was probably the National Front/BNP/basically the same organisation anyway. Either that or some vigilante morons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK89)
    These people may not be as ignorant as you assume. Maybe they had a vested intrest in resparking racial tensions, the NF perhaps?
    Can you elaborate on that? I'm totally in the dark.

ReputationRep:
    imo, i think it was just an accident and the police are....just being police thats all.

ReputationRep:
    Poor mosque.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK89)
    all 10 of them? :p:

I'd be more willing to place money on another group tbh.

and it was bound to happen sooner or later, this is just the start. i'm not condoning it, i'm just saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randomgirl)
    Poor mosque.
    I wonder how much pain it felt...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thud)
    all 10 of them? :p:

I'd be more willing to place money on another group tbh.

and it was bound to happen sooner or later, this is just the start. i'm not condoning it, i'm just saying.
    Actually I should have gone for the BNP, someone within that. Your right the NF is more or less dead in the water. Its surprising how many people sympathise with them, i reckon it could be as high as half the country. Who would you place your money on it being?

ReputationRep:
    What does NF stand for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHKnows)
    What does NF stand for?
    National Front. Or Nazi really.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.