Report 11 years ago
Oh... a national party thingamabob
Thud
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by RK89)
Actually I should have gone for the BNP, someone within that. Your right the NF is more or less dead in the water. Its surprising how many people sympathise with them, i reckon it could be as high as half the country. Who would you place your money on it being?
i wouldnt say because i dont want to be sued for slander. :p: but i'm sure you can guess which group

half the country? ****! i hope not. no, i dont think that's right at all. yes people are getting increasingly wound up but not that much. i live at home in an area with a lot of Poles, and at university in an area with a lot of muslims, i don't see many problems really.
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Thud)
i wouldnt say because i dont want to be sued for slander. :p: but i'm sure you can guess which group

half the country? ****! i hope not. no, i dont think that's right at all. yes people are getting increasingly wound up but not that much. i live at home in an area with a lot of Poles, and at university in an area with a lot of muslims, i don't see many problems really.
Does it begin with a B? Followed by an N? And finish with a P? :p:
Its the private feelings I am talking about, I once made a veiled attack on a religion publically at my school, and all the racists came and started to slip their views. It was a lot of people.
I like your collection of warning points, glancing at your sig. Is there any spectacular ways that you achieved them?
**mentalheroin**
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
So........, you're saying the leaders of the UK did it? Why on Earth would they do that. I dont see how one mosque is gonna do them any benefit. All it would do is provoke muslims to commit more terrorism
**mentalheroin**
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by RK89)
Its the private feelings I am talking about, I once made a veiled attack on a religion publically at my school, and all the racists came and started to slip their views. It was a lot of people.
I like your collection of warning points, glancing at your sig. Is there any spectacular ways that you achieved them?
She didn't receive any from me but she was being a total (your preferred swearword here coz puter wil edit it out and i don wanna be sexist).
Thud
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by RK89)
:laugh:

well...my favourites are :

Calling people ignorant tits is not nice. Sexist too I'd imagine..
Can't warn you for the post since you deleted it but we can SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TYPED!! Grrr, don't avoid swear filters, it isn't big or clever.
Some of the stuff you post, you may as well just stick 'WARN ME' up there in big letters. Don't post stuff like this again.
:tsr2:
Thud
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by PHKnows)
She didn't receive any from me but she was being a total (your preferred swearword here coz puter wil edit it out and i don wanna be sexist).
I should hope not considering you're not a mod.
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
So........, you're saying the leaders of the UK did it? Why on Earth would they do that. I dont see how one mosque is gonna do them any benefit. All it would do is provoke muslims to commit more terrorism
I did not say that, but i feel in a mood for following things through, so here goes:
The government would not do it, if it happened I doubt Gordon Brown would be aware of it. MI5 would want muslims to commit more terrorism, think about it. As would many other organisations, who have their respective vested intrests. Its unlikely that they would act on them in such a fashion however, setting fire to a mosque isnt their style. If it was them, then it would a rogue element within the organistion. Far more likely to be the BNP or another bigoted organistion, which even if the grunts may be dim, the leaders are certainly not.
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Thud)
:laugh:

well...my favourites are :

:tsr2:
And the offending posts. I have only manged two incidents so far, one where I adviced someone to get checked out by the unis psych service, the other when i wrote a clever riddle and the mods didnt get it.
**mentalheroin**
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Thud)
I should hope not considering you're not a mod.
Well it's not hard to piss mods off. neg rep from me would be much more respectable
**mentalheroin**
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by RK89)
I did not say that, but i feel in a mood for following things through, so here goes:
The government would not do it, if it happened I doubt Gordon Brown would be aware of it. MI5 would want muslims to commit more terrorism, think about it. As would many other organisations, who have their respective vested intrests. Its unlikely that they would act on them in such a fashion however, setting fire to a mosque isnt their style. If it was them, then it would a rogue element within the organistion. Far more likely to be the BNP or another bigoted organistion, which even if the grunts may be dim, the leaders are certainly not.
Im confused.......... So who actually set the mosque on fire?
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well it's not hard to piss mods off. neg rep from me would be much more respectable
Where did that collection of neg rep come from?
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Im confused.......... So who actually set the mosque on fire?
If I knew, the police would know and nick him/ the organisation. No on here knows, we are just speculating.
sweet_fluffy_nuke
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Karma.
Anyway, shouldnt Allah be protecting them ?
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by acolyte)
Karma.
Anyway, shouldnt Allah be protecting them ?
Allah wasnt feeling in a protective mood that day i think.
**mentalheroin**
Report 11 years ago
So then who are you speculating most? What has MI5 got to do with anything?
**mentalheroin**
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by RK89)
Where did that collection of neg rep come from?
lol
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
So then who are you speculating most? What has MI5 got to do with anything?
MI5, if they did it (and it would be a rogue element within it), would get more resources and inflence if the terror threat rose. In other words, the honcos there would get more ego and power. The probably didnt do it, its way more likely to be an electrical fault. Can you answer my question on the rep?
Thud
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
being a prat probably.
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Thud)
being a prat probably.
The other way of getting neg rep is having certain dinosaurs in D&D disagree with you, or being sore losers when getting in a debate.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (246)
27.27%
No (656)
72.73%

Watched Threads