The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If jesus were to face allah in a deathmatch:eek: ......... to the death:s-smilie: Who d'you rekon wud win?
PHKnows
If jesus were to face allah in a deathmatch:eek: ......... to the death:s-smilie: Who d'you rekon wud win?

Whoever had the most virgins left to fight for them :p:
Thud.... to answer your question RBK89(prob wrong) gave me some neg rep, but alot was from some ho. Notice, i dont think Thud is ho (peace sign)
RK89
Whoever had the most virgins left to fight for them :p:

lol. but jesus can only have one virgin. However..... Allah has more magic powers doesn't he???
PHKnows
lol. but jesus can only have one virgin. However..... Allah has more magic powers doesn't he???

I dont know, as far as I am concerned they are both imaginary, so the fight would not happen, and neither would win. I didnt find the Koran a magical read, but some others (more theistic) may have a different look on it.
PHKnows
Thud.... to answer your question RBK89(prob wrong) gave me some neg rep, but alot was from some ho. Notice, i dont think Thud is ho (peace sign)

And why did thud give you neg rep. Is what she says about you being a prat true?
Reply 46
would you like to bet on that?
RK89
And why did thud give you neg rep. Is what she says about you being a prat true?

Well it's all perspective really. If you think saying the working class should go and get degrees and be replaced by robots is being a prat, then in your opininion i'm a prat, yes.
Thud

On jesus vs allah? yeah sure
Reply 49
PHKnows
On jesus vs allah? yeah sure

on whether i gave you neg rep or not :p:

it's quite easy to prove, if i did i wouldn't be able to give it you today, if i didnt i would be able to. feel lucky punk?
PHKnows
Well it's all perspective really. If you think saying the working class should go and get degrees and be replaced by robots is being a prat, then in your opininion i'm a prat, yes.

Actually, yes what you just said was stupid. Most people are not capable of getting a real degree, some peoples skills lie in different areas. Are you a tory?
Thud

I would bet on you being right now.
Reply 52
How did a discussion about fire to mosque turn into one about working classes and university?
Reply 53
what's this rep everyone speaks of?:confused:
Whats a tory? i personally think peoples IQ are a reflection of their nurture(upbringing) not nature(genes).
Soc
How did a discussion about fire to mosque turn into one about working classes and university?

Ask heavy neg rep boy...

Being a tory, is following the conservative party.
RK89
Ask heavy neg rep boy...

Being a tory, is following the conservative party.

You were the one who asked how i got -ve rep, so its you she should be asking.

Thud, im sure you gave me neg rep.

and whats a tory?
Reply 58
oh i see!
PHKnows
You were the one who asked how i got -ve rep, so its you she should be asking.

Thud, im sure you gave me neg rep.

and whats a tory?

I answered your question, if you persist in being an idiot, I may have to join Thud in negging you. You chose to lead the conversation elsewhere.

Latest