Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for bit of a silly question, but after the unite students booking (Deposit, payment method, guarantor etc) page is done do now I just have to go down to the building and get the room key or is there another step on internet I have to do? Again sorry for silly question.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by TuukkaVuorela)
    Sorry for bit of a silly question, but after the unite students booking (Deposit, payment method, guarantor etc) page is done do now I just have to go down to the building and get the room key or is there another step on internet I have to do? Again sorry for silly question.
    Hi, Hannah from the Housing team here! A good question in fact. All you need to do is to go the reception of the hall of residence you have been allocated too and collect your key. You can do this between 9am and 8pm over the weekend. You then get a 1-2-1 induction for halls )

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.