Turn on thread page Beta

AVCE leisure and Recreation watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any information for any of the units for the AVCE leisure and Recreation. let me know please

(Original post by sidneymagoo)
    Does anyone have any information for any of the units for the AVCE leisure and Recreation. let me know please
    i need help with unit 1 and unit and unit 3 can you help here is my email adress [email protected]

leisure and rec is an easy subject, just don't waste time cos u can' get a decent grade last min!

the unit 1 is easy, just type loadsa stuff into a search engine n u sorted!the sports industry does need bit of knowledge tho, n dnt pick hard sports like i did!

unit 22 is really good, get to go do an activity of choice!i am going white water rafting!

best piece of advice tho, use more than one form of research!you get marked down otherwise. (n keep a record of websites!)

Can anyone provide me with coursework copire or samples....plz im doin my second year an i hav to do wourse work for unit 1 an i have no time to do it...i need a real headstart......email me on [email protected]...thanxalot guys

can u please help me get started on unit one i dont know how 2 start
    email bac asap
    ke

have u got any for unit 1 if so e-mail me [email protected] please help

i'm doing my second year and i ducked up big style in my first. i'm resitting both exames and over half of my course work. would be willin' to help with curtain assignment.

ReputationRep:
    hi i was wondering if you could send unit 1 to me please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    i'm doing my second year and i ducked up big style in my first. i'm resitting both exames and over half of my course work. would be willin' to help with curtain assignment.
    hi i was wonderin if you could send me a unit 1 so i know wot to do?

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.