Warwick 2017 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Just got an offer from Warwick for MMORSE, super excited. 😄😄😄
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by CountyCobra

That's great!, I'm applying for MMORSE as well I sent my UCAS off on Friday got the acknowledgement Monday. How was the timescale for you like when did you send it and receive an offer etc.
Original post by PhysicsIsBae
Subject of interest: engineering
AS: AAAB
A2 Predicted Grades: A*A*A*A*A
Other choices: Bath, Manchester, Birmingham, Surrey (cba for PAT for Oxford so didn't apply)
Offers: All except Bath
If I get an offer from Bath, that will be my firm choice. If not, Warwick will.

Posted from TSR Mobile

a2 predicted grades a*aa, art, maths and physics, got into mechanical engineering at Warwick just within 24 hours of applying ;p)

Waiting for imperial (design eng), edinburgh (mech eng) and ucl (biomed eng and mech eng)
(edited 7 years ago)

well done!!!!!!
Reply 224

Congratulations!! When did you apply? I applied on oct 14 and still haven't received a response. Predicted A*A*A* (physics further math chem) at a level and already have an a* in maths a level. I got 6a* 2a 1b at igcse. Still don't know when they are going to reply. Where else have you applied?
Original post by anujsr
Congratulations!! When did you apply? I applied on oct 14 and still haven't received a response. Predicted A*A*A* (physics further math chem) at a level and already have an a* in maths a level. I got 6a* 2a 1b at igcse. Still don't know when they are going to reply. Where else have you applied?

Thank you!!!! I applied a week ago. My predicted grades are A*A*AA (Math, Further Math, Chem Physics) with 1a* 6a 1b at IGCSE. I have applied to Imperial, Lancaster, Bristol and Edinburgh (for maths only). I'm an international student though. Your grades are so much better than me. You will definitely get it soon. Have you checked track yet? I saw my offer on track, but didn't receive an email from them yet 😕. Where have you applied?
Original post by Niz2206
That's great!, I'm applying for MMORSE as well I sent my UCAS off on Friday got the acknowledgement Monday. How was the timescale for you like when did you send it and receive an offer etc.

I applied last Thursday. Got it on Tuesday. Was not expecting it to be this quick. Where else have you applied?
I applied last Thursday. Got it on Tuesday. Was not expecting it to be this quick. Where else have you applied?

Ah that's quick, I applied Friday got the acknowledgement Monday just the waiting game now. I've applied at LSE,Nottingham I'm still deciding on my final two.
Original post by Niz2206
Ah that's quick, I applied Friday got the acknowledgement Monday just the waiting game now. I've applied at LSE,Nottingham I'm still deciding on my final two.

I'm sure you will get it. The offers per applicant rate is pretty high for MMORSE (That's what I heard). What subjects do u take btw?
I'm sure you will get it. The offers per applicant rate is pretty high for MMORSE (That's what I heard). What subjects do u take btw?

Maths,Further Maths and Physics, yeah my AS's were pretty shocking so I think they'll be taking their time got ABD, partial extenuating circumstances but I don't think it would make much difference
Reply 230
Thank you!!!! I applied a week ago. My predicted grades are A*A*AA (Math, Further Math, Chem Physics) with 1a* 6a 1b at IGCSE. I have applied to Imperial, Lancaster, Bristol and Edinburgh (for maths only). I'm an international student though. Your grades are so much better than me. You will definitely get it soon. Have you checked track yet? I saw my offer on track, but didn't receive an email from them yet 😕. Where have you applied?

I am also an international student. I have applied to imperial warwick lse kent(offer received). Waiting on warwick lse and kent. Yes i have checked track, nothing yet. I applied for maths and stats at all except warwick(MMORSE).
I GOT an offer for law and sociology yesterday and sent my application on the 8th of November I got the confirmation email that they where considering my application last week
AAB
Reply 232
Just got an offer from warwick for mmorse today!! took them a while. I applied on october 14.
Original post by anujsr
Just got an offer from warwick for mmorse today!! took them a while. I applied on october 14.

FINALLY!!!!!! Congrats. Is that your first choice?
Reply 234
FINALLY!!!!!! Congrats. Is that your first choice?

most probably
Name: Georgia
Subject of Interest: Law
Predicted/Achieved A2 grades: A*A*A*
Choices: Cambridge, Kings, Warwick, Manchester, Aston
Offers: Interview at Cambridge, offers from Manchester and Aston
Original post by anujsr

Congrats!! :smile:) I applied there too but I only submitted my application in mid november, did they ask you to fill in a form on fees assessment before though? Got an email on that today 🤔
Reply 237
Original post by george_orwell
Congrats!! :smile:) I applied there too but I only submitted my application in mid november, did they ask you to fill in a form on fees assessment before though? Got an email on that today 🤔

Congrats on your offer too! I only received the offer letter yesterday. I haven't received the fees assessment. Will look out for it though.
Original post by GeorgiaCroxton
Name: Georgia
Subject of Interest: Law
Predicted/Achieved A2 grades: A*A*A*
Choices: Cambridge, Kings, Warwick, Manchester, Aston
Offers: Interview at Cambridge, offers from Manchester and Aston

Ooh, your choices are quite similar to mine! Hoping Warwick get back to me soon ://
Original post by EmilyJ1215
Ooh, your choices are quite similar to mine! Hoping Warwick get back to me soon ://

Warwick haven't got back to me yet either! I'm quite worried because I know of some people who had received offers :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending