The Student Room Group

Can't cope

I posted the night before last to say that my fiance at the time had told me that he was gay. Ontop of all this my grandad died and just meh. The funeral was this morning so i'm already not in the best of places and i came online to find my ex fiance telling me that he'd had sex in a houseparty last night just 24 hours after finishing with me. I don't know why he felt the need to tell me this? I said that if it was me who had randomly slept with someone he wouldnt even be a bit hurt and he said "no i wouldnt be hurt, why would i be? You're my friend i don't stop friends from having sex with people" I know it's over and i'm dealing with things in my own way, but does he really need to be so brutal about things knowing i've just buried my grandad. He said he wanted to be friends so i thought i'd respect his wishes, but after tonight i don't feel like i even wanna speak to him. He said he was at a houseparty and did poppers, weed, alcohol, sex..the lot basically. Maybe i'm being oversensitive, i just don't know :frown: Does anyone have any advice on how i can keep myself strong? Right now i don't know what to do with myself :'( x
Reply 1
Take comfort in close family and good friends.
*big hug* Hard as it may seem, you just have to keep going, one minute at a time, and eventually, it will start to hurt less. Keep your friends close, and try to keep busy. I hope it all gets better soon, I really do.

Latest

Trending

Trending