Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm an international student wanting to apply for medicine. I have no idea where to apply to. These are my stats :
    AS Results : AAAA
    A2 Predictions : A*A*A*A*
    GCSE Equivalent : 7A*4A
    UKCAT: 2170 ,SJT Band2
    I've done work experience and volunteered lots over the last two years. My personal statement is in pretty good shape as well.

I don't have any preference to the location that I study, I just want to apply to places that I have the highest chance of getting in for.

ReputationRep:
    Well, based on those stats, I think you have a fairly good chance anywhere. If you honestly have NO preference at all, I'd maybe look at the unis here and choose the ones that have the highest rate of offers/interviews. Maybe look at Durham, Hull York, Imperial, Leicester and UCL in particular. Good luck
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...etition_Ratios

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StationToStation)
    Well, based on those stats, I think you have a fairly good chance anywhere. If you honestly have NO preference at all, I'd maybe look at the unis here and choose the ones that have the highest rate of offers/interviews. Maybe look at Durham, Hull York, Imperial, Leicester and UCL in particular. Good luck
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...etition_Ratios
    Thank you so much I was looking at Durham and UCL

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.