Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

When is results day for A2? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jay9386)
    can some1 whose already done a levels tell me how the results will be set out..i know there will be the modular marks but will the overall grade be displayed in bold or do u have to work it out with ur modular marks?
    You can see what an EdExcel/AQA results slip looks like here: http://www.studential.com/diary/resultsday.htm

ReputationRep:
    the best way to remember when results day is - is to remmber that it is a day before my birthday - wooooo!!!!
    either its going to be a really crap or really good brithday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    You can see what an EdExcel/AQA results slip looks like here: http://www.studential.com/diary/resultsday.htm

ah thx i see now!

ReputationRep:
    how is everybody coping i am trying not to get stressed! has anybody gone on holiday to try and avoid being stressed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by med115)
    how is everybody coping i am trying not to get stressed! has anybody gone on holiday to try and avoid being stressed?
    It's threads like these that help me remember... Can we all start panicking a few days before results day rather than now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    It's threads like these that help me remember... Can we all start panicking a few days before results day rather than now?
    you'll know it's that time of the year when the sticky goes up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Thanks for that - I was worrying about having to search all over the document to find my mark.

ReputationRep:
    sorry i was trying to vent my frustration and try and feel as though my stressing at this point is perfectly normal!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    i thought AS and A2 were on the same day. at our school, they told us (AS students) to come at about 12.00, because we're not as important :rolleyes:
    They are, but at the college me and Bhaal go to, they delay the AS results for at least a day, so we always used to have separate AS/A2 results days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    They are, but at the college me and Bhaal go to, they delay the AS results for at least a day, so we always used to have separate AS/A2 results days.
    Really? *Feels bad about being mean to Bhaal* Well A Levels definitely come out on the 19th for all schools.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.