The Student Room Group

I sent a guy a message and he unfriended me.

lol.
here's what happened.

I used to fancy this guy and my friend thought it would be ****ing funny if I told him I still liked him just to see what he said.

At this point, I didn't care, I mean when you like someone you're really conscious of what they say but I wasn't feeling nervous or anything cause I don't have feelings for him anymore.

anyway I saw him at his work and told him and then just walked away he was probably like errr and just forgot about it. Later on I was gonna say it was just a prank my friend told me to do albeit not a very good one but then I was convinced not to. I just say sorry about that. He was like its fine. Then I messaged him and said I'd suck his d**k and he unfriended me lol.

Basically, I don't really care that he unfriended me but I just hope he doesn't show anyone that I know cause they might take it seriously?! If I actually wanted to do that I would never message someone where there's evidence of what I said but you know when you're doing things with friends you don't think very much.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Then I messaged him and said I'd suck his d**k and he unfriended me lol. .

Man's not ready for that punani when you being so thirsty.

0/10
how dare you say such a thing
Reply 3
Original post by UWS
Man's not ready for that punani when you being so thirsty.

0/10

what is the 0/10 supposed to be rating?

also the main issue if what if he shows someoneeeeeee
He doesn't seem like the gossipy type of guy but I'm still worried, please help.
Reply 4

He doesn't seem like the gossipy type of guy but I'm still worried, please help.

Well why did you send that message in the first place?! :facepalm2:
There's nothing you can do now.

You need to talk to him, he is probably one of those shy guys that are introvert and are kind and stuff.

just tell him that your sorry and do something to show you're sorry.

it wont go away by itself, and you have nothing to lose because youve already done the most damage and have nothing to lose
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
Well why did you send that message in the first place?! :facepalm2:
There's nothing you can do now.

read the OP if you can be arsed

okay :frown:
Well at least we know his gay now
Reply 8
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Well at least we know his gay now

are you saying if a girl he barely knew offered a straight guy a blowjob he would say yes?
Reply 9
Original post by Frank Peters
You need to talk to him, he is probably one of those shy guys that are introvert and are kind and stuff.

just tell him that your sorry and do something to show you're sorry.

it wont go away by itself, and you have nothing to lose because youve already done the most damage and have nothing to lose

don't think he's introverted he seems to talk alot, he's not popular but he shares alot on facebook too.

idk if he'll get my message if he's unfriended me + if I say sorry it'll look like I was serious about him and want him to like me like that which I don't ,I just don't want him to show anyone :/

you're right about the nothing to lose tbh
are you saying if a girl he barely knew offered a straight guy a blowjob he would say yes?

Depends on the time of day
Original post by anonymous
don't think he's introverted he seems to talk alot, he's not popular but he shares alot on facebook too.

Idk if he'll get my message if he's unfriended me + if i say sorry it'll look like i was serious about him and want him to like me like that which i don't ,i just don't want him to show anyone :/

you're right about the nothing to lose tbh

then tell him u dont like him and u used to and tell him u dont want anything to spread
You know what...
What was even the point of pranking the poor lad in the first place? What were you and your mate going to achieve out of all of this?
This was a waste of time... bruh
lol.
here's what happened.

I used to fancy this guy and my friend thought it would be ****ing funny if I told him I still liked him just to see what he said.

At this point, I didn't care, I mean when you like someone you're really conscious of what they say but I wasn't feeling nervous or anything cause I don't have feelings for him anymore.

anyway I saw him at his work and told him and then just walked away he was probably like errr and just forgot about it. Later on I was gonna say it was just a prank my friend told me to do albeit not a very good one but then I was convinced not to. I just say sorry about that. He was like its fine. Then I messaged him and said I'd suck his d**k and he unfriended me lol.

Basically, I don't really care that he unfriended me but I just hope he doesn't show anyone that I know cause they might take it seriously?! If I actually wanted to do that I would never message someone where there's evidence of what I said but you know when you're doing things with friends you don't think very much.

I doubt he really cares for this; so I'm pretty certain he won't tell anyone
Reply 14
Maybe his girlfriend was on his account

Maybe your head is dead

Maybe he is not horny atm

Maybe you're dead

idk
Not surprised. That's really creepy, weird, psycho behaviour. I would have unfriended you too.
You know what...
What was even the point of pranking the poor lad in the first place? What were you and your mate going to achieve out of all of this?
This was a waste of time... bruh

I don't know what we were gonna achieve it was a stupid idea that's what I mean.

Original post by GradeA*UnderA
I doubt he really cares for this; so I'm pretty certain he won't tell anyone

Tru + good

Original post by Naruke
Maybe his girlfriend was on his account

Maybe your head is dead

Maybe he is not horny atm

Maybe you're dead

idk

He's never had a gf

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Not surprised. That's really creepy, weird, psycho behaviour. I would have unfriended you too.

lol true and that must be why guys message girls creepy **** like that but not even for jokes
I have read what you've written several times and I still can't work out why you messaged him saying you'd suck his dick. If I were a guy I'd find you very bizarre. In fact I already find you bizarre
Reply 18
looool
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending