The Student Room Group

Does he like me or not?-HEEEELLPP

Im 18 and i just started a school which has just opened, so most people are new. There is this guy in maths i sat across from in our first lesson, i believe everything went as normal, we didn't talk much but i asked him what a-levels he was taking etc. So it was more of a small talk.

the next lesson we are in a different classroom and i sat with my friend and he sat a couple of tables in front of me (bare in mind it's two a table) . He is positioned so that he can turn his head slightly and look back at me whereas i only need t o look diagonally in front of me to see him. I don't know why but during the lesson he gave me a couple of quick glances (i pretended not to notice). 'We were then told that the lesson had to be cut short due to a drill and he suddenly turns to face me and smiles (he has an amazing smile)

yesterday, we had a lesson and i decided to sit right across him on a grouped table so we are face to face , and i initiated and conversed with him. once again it was really small talk (since we are in lesson) and about exchanging answers.

i know its really early to say anything but do you think he is interested in me????
Original post by Iscodisco
He wants your babies

so are you saying that he's only looking for sex
I think he likes you☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
he's so into you, into you, into you.
Original post by Emily110921
I think he likes you☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you think it's best to wait for him to approach me and start a conversation, since i had already on two occasions or should i approach him more (as in outside of lessons)
Original post by Anonymous
he's so into you, into you, into you.

Do you think it's best to wait for him to approach me and start a conversation, since i had already on two occasions or should i approach him more (as in outside of lessons):colondollar:
It sounds like you're doing all the staring and he glances back to see if you're staring at him again. You also seem to be initiating most of the conversations here
Original post by Pinkberry_y
It sounds like you're doing all the staring and he glances back to see if you're staring at him again. You also seem to be initiating most of the conversations here

should i just leave him alone and not talk to him
Original post by Questions4367
should i just leave him alone and not talk to him

Talk to him if you want, but don't start telling yourself he likes you until he shows actual indication that he likes you eg compliments you, flirts with you, asks you out, is around you all the time, asks differently around you compared to other girls etc.
He deffo wants to substitute the dd into the vv to get secx\sec x
(edited 7 years ago)
Do you think it's best to wait for him to approach me and start a conversation, since i had already on two occasions or should i approach him more (as in outside of lessons):colondollar:

I've never really heard of girls approaching men, but if you do, I can highly highly doubt he'd decline. And, if he does, it's not because he doesn't like you, it's because he's shy. which is fine.
Do you think it's best to wait for him to approach me and start a conversation, since i had already on two occasions or should i approach him more (as in outside of lessons)

Mhm....Do you want to get to know him? If so, then start talking to him outside of school but if you don't want to then just leave it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest