Urinate when I cough - due to masturbating? Watch

Little Old Me
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,

I'm female and recently I've been masturbating most days for about 2 weeks (with a vibrator, sometimes for quite a while because it's taken a while for me to orgasm), and when I coughed today a bit of urine came out down below. I'm just worried that this will be an ongoing problem. Do you think it's because of what I've been doing? How can I prevent this from happening again? Apparently there are exercises you can do to tighten muscles down below. Anyone know of any and if they work? Advice would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Maybe slight infection?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
Nothing to do with that XD. Idk what it is, but it has nothing to do with that, continue, it's good for you.
EricPiphany
Badges: 15
Report 3 years ago
Ain't nothing wrong with some urine. If it got worse I would start to worry.
Horny Hijabis
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Try doing kegel exercises, it will strengthen your pelvic floor and the muscles around there.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
There's no link between sex/masturbation and the weakening of the muscles in the pubic region. You're golden :top:
CHEM AND BIO TIME!
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Little Old Me)
Hi,

I'm female and recently I've been masturbating most days for about 2 weeks (with a vibrator, sometimes for quite a while because it's taken a while for me to orgasm), and when I coughed today a bit of urine came out down below. I'm just worried that this will be an ongoing problem. Do you think it's because of what I've been doing? How can I prevent this from happening again? Apparently there are exercises you can do to tighten muscles down below. Anyone know of any and if they work? Advice would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not an infection, coughing could be causing your bladder to contract a little due to the pressure from coughing and coupled with some loose urethral muscles will in fact make you pee a little! (incontinence) I suggest you have a word with your GP about it!
I will also leave this here for you: http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Inconti...roduction.aspx
Little Old Me
Rep:
?
Thanks for your replies everyone. Maybe it's because I've been coughing so much as I have a cold x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Little Old Me
Rep:
?
Name:  1474102022713.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  32.2 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (113)
19.35%
Labour (297)
50.86%
Liberal Democrats (75)
12.84%
Green Party (30)
5.14%
Brexit Party (7)
1.2%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.51%
SNP (13)
2.23%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.51%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.03%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)