The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cossack
I was refering to playstation, but whatever :biggrin:

You lie :tongue:
Reply 21
Everdawn
turn it up to the max, should annoy someone sooner or later!

that means she should look out for people shouting at her on the streets :tongue: that sounds fun :cool:
Everdawn
turn it up to the max, should annoy someone sooner or later!

ok I will, Ive done that.
I will move the furniture around in a bit, shud take up half an hour.
Whats_The_411?
hehe your a rude girl :tongue:

I wnat to purchase some more toys, I was gonna order some now from the net, but my mum always opens my post. So wat should I do?
Reply 24
BlueAngel
I wnat to purchase some more toys, I was gonna order some now from the net, but my mum always opens my post. So wat should I do?

no way, tell her to stop opening your post! anyways just get up early and get there before she does!
Reply 25
BlueAngel
So wat should I do?

Get up for the post before her?
Reply 26
BlueAngel

post it to a friends house
Reply 27
BlueAngel

get them sent to a friend's house ?
BlueAngel

Not sure. You can order them and just wait for the postman and get them before your mum does and tell the postman whats in the package :wink: :tongue:
TheWolf
no way, tell her to stop opening your post! anyways just get up early and get there before she does!

Yeah I ahve done, but shes so nosy. She wakes up at baout 8, just to watch gmtv, so she will get there before me.
Reply 30
BlueAngel
Yeah I ahve done, but shes so nosy. She wakes up at baout 8, just to watch gmtv, so she will get there before me.

has she ever opened something you dont want her to see?
BlueAngel

Just tell her not to open your post.
Reply 32
Go into town...wherever your nearest town is....go into a coffee house, sit by the window, and just watch (make fun of/laugh at) people. Time will fly....
BlueAngel

isn't that the purpose of sex shops? So you can be discrete?
yeah I think I will send it to mates house, damn which mate do I tell. Imagine, hiya, I was just wondering can I send a sex toy to ur house, as my mum opens up my posts. :biggrin:
BlueAngel

What time do you get up for school then...? I know it's summer now, but it shouldn't be too difficult.

Besides, there's no such thing as first post these days. You just get letters and stuff at 3pm.

Besides, if you're really planning on buying such things (which is a little dubious in my mind to say the least), you can pay a charge it to be sent to the post office where they hold it til you collect it.
BlueAngel
yeah I think I will send it to mates house, damn which mate do I tell. Imagine, hiya, I was just wondering can I send a sex toy to ur house, as my mum opens up my posts. :biggrin:

You could go into town and get what you want there :wink:
Fly By
has she ever opened something you dont want her to see?

exactly, I bought this gadget once, it was a rabbit, U can guess what It is. Anyway she got my post, but didnt open it up, as I told her and lied it was a cd. Then when I took it to my room, she followed me and said, so lets see the cd, and kept pestering me. She went, open it infront of me, I kept screaming no way. Shes like, what u hiding. Then I said get out of my room, she went mad and ripped it open. I lied and sed it was my mates.
Reply 38
who_me
Go into town...wherever your nearest town is....go into a coffee house, sit by the window, and just watch (make fun of/laugh at) people. Time will fly....

if i ever walk past a cafe and theres a girl peering out and laughing at everyone in the street, ill make sure to say hi to ya
SamTheMan
isn't that the purpose of sex shops? So you can be discrete?

Im not sure. I just hope it doesnt have any stickers on the parcel saying xxx, like it did on the rabbit.

Latest

Trending

Trending