The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

BlueAngel
dats ok, I forgive u. But why is Hayley being mean?

jealous of your masturbation technique? who knows? :confused:
BlueAngel

awww i don't know. Her toys didn't arrive :biggrin:
Cossack
From my recollections of the Rabbit there are no XXX's its just a pink box with big yellow writing on it...

cool u must ahve a big collection, xxx was on the stamp. Cos I bought it from japan, there were alot of stamps on it, one said xxx.
Reply 63
BlueAngel
Im all alone at home, for the next 4 hours. TVs boring, sick of watching movies, Ive had a shower, Ive eaten, Internets getting boring too, chatted to my mates on the fone, exercised, what shall I do now?

Feed the gerbils.
Reply 64
BlueAngel

shes jealous of your showerhead
Reply 65
Bhaal85
Feed the gerbils.

Alternatively play some Backstreet Boys, and rip all your posters of Westlife off the wall, and have a barbeque and invite all of UKL down for a party.
Reply 66
Fly By
shes jealous of your showerhead

arent we all????
Bhaal85
Alternatively play some Backstreet Boys, and rip all your posters of Westlife off the wall, and have a barbeque and invite all of UKL down for a party.

That is the best idea. Blueangel can we all visit?
Reply 68
BlueAngel
cool u must ahve a big collection, xxx was on the stamp. Cos I bought it from japan, there were alot of stamps on it, one said xxx.

Suprisingly (and sadly) it wasnt for me but for a girlfriend who suffered terribly from narcilipsy
Reply 69
Bhaal85

yay!! great idea!! :biggrin:

*gets beer*
BlueAngel
Im all alone at home, for the next 4 hours. TVs boring, sick of watching movies, Ive had a shower, Ive eaten, Internets getting boring too, chatted to my mates on the fone, exercised, what shall I do now?

Do what I'm doing....decorate. Or do what I do when I'm at home alone and 'play with yourself' *gasp*
Knight-Errant
do what I do when I'm at home alone and 'play with yourself' *gasp*

She already has :biggrin:
If you're bored download Shine by Mr. Big (search on Kazaa or click Here

Then listen to the song and think 'wow, this is great, I wonder what other songs they've done' and be amazed.
Reply 73
Whats wrong with you - I love having the house to myself then I can do whatever I want to. :smile:
Bhaal85

rip posters NEVER!!!!!!!!!!! Barbeque sounds nice, yeh, If only I had keys, I would have to climb out of the window, probably die doing it, lol.
Reply 75
BlueAngel
rip posters NEVER!!!!!!!!!!! Barbeque sounds nice, yeh, If only I had keys, I would have to climb out of the window, probably die doing it, lol.

Why have your parents locked you in the house? lol. :tongue:
Reply 76
Bhaal85

HOW?? :confused:
BlueAngel
Ive already wanked in the shower, my hand got tired doing it. Im started to enjoy this less.

Lol, great. You can use the showerhead you know. I hear electric toothbrushes are nice and stuff like that. If there were a decent female masturbation site like www.jackinworld.com I would post it but there isn't. Or read the question of the week on jackinworld, some of them are 'erotic', especially the ones by females. Right, I'm finishing decorating now...
Bhaal85

yes thats the whole point. Ive been a bad girl, so Im grounded, my family ahve gone to my nans, and Im stuck here. I like being alone, but I started to feel lonely.
go to Infinity's chat room

Latest

Trending

Trending