The Student Room Group

Sweating too much

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Sounds like me. I basically live off carbs. But I cant do much to change diet as my mum would flip if I tried saying I woudnt eat her cooking :lol:

I think it might be the clothes that I wear though :'/ as I tend to sweat in the morning...

yes light cotton and viscose are always the best materials to wear when its quite warmish outside. i noticed that too with clothes, anything a little heavier and i'd be sweating after 10 minutes
Pharmacist can give you really effective antiperspirant that you can apply to small areas (armpits or feet etc, but not your whole back or something). Some people have already posted about tem so i'll leave you to read the details there.

If you have problems with a larger area or are worried about having a reaction to that too, see your doctor (probably do that anyway though). Doctor can help you work out if there's a cause that needs to be investigated and can also give you things like tablets or just life advice to help prevent it. Really common issue so don't be embarassed. :smile:
Original post by Kindred
Pharmacist can give you really effective antiperspirant that you can apply to small areas (armpits or feet etc, but not your whole back or something). Some people have already posted about tem so i'll leave you to read the details there.

If you have problems with a larger area or are worried about having a reaction to that too, see your doctor (probably do that anyway though). Doctor can help you work out if there's a cause that needs to be investigated and can also give you things like tablets or just life advice to help prevent it. Really common issue so don't be embarassed. :smile:

Thank you so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest